Reviews for Out With the New, In With the Old
Vwchick chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh I Wish this had been in the show! Oh it Woukd have been Frickin Awesome! Thank you for writing and posting it! Thank you
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 2/24
Intense, sweet, heartwarming. Love it! I cant't believe I have not read this before. Thanks for this story.
Dinnerandamurder chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Loved it. That's exactly what should have happened!
nedbella chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I can't stop reading your stories. YOU hold have written a True Blood. It would have been AMAZING.
Eric Is All Mine chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Love it. I wish you were a writer on this show. We might have avoided a lot of unfortunate detours along the way.
khime chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Ahaha this was so cute. I am loving your fanfics :)
ginageasa chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Another great save, Ficlit! This storyline was so damn schizophrenic it needed it's own floor in the nuthouse.

Finally, we get the Sookie on Eric action we had hoped for, only to be forced to endure the horror of watching their characters be transformed into something straight out of a YA novel. If I had sex so good I was transported to a damn forest with a man that is a walking talking sex God, you wouldn't get me away from him with a crowbar.

And Eric? He'd DIE for her but put up zero fight to keep her? Bull. Shit!

But I digress...you made that pig as pretty as it was gonna get, Sister and I enjoyed taking the short ride with you. I'm just going to pretend this is how it really went down.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Yessssss
fallingyuki chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That was cute. Is that even the right word I should be using? It did end on a cute note. I love. This. Ending verses the one in the show. Really wasn't happy about that but it is. What it. This is the second story of your I've read. I haven't started your big one cuz I'm one of those readers that gets lost to the world when I'm reading a story, and your story is long . Thanks for writing this little bit, it's one of my favorites in this series.
hyldeblomst chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
thank you for sharing. This was way better and tenfolds better than the dissapointing and bitter ending of the episode
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I can't believe I missed this one. I wish this had happened in RB I'm not sure I even want to watch the last season.
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is amazing. I wish season four had ended with this and that season 5 was all about their relationship. Your writing brought tears to my eyes- not just because of the breathtakingly beautiful way you wrote it but because it gave me hope that just maybe Ball will see just how perfect Sookie and Eric are for each other! Thank you so much for writing this!
DisgruntledTrubi chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wow, extremely exceptable version of what should have happened that night! Love your writing. Hope all is well with you and your family so you can keep writing. Fanfiction has become my Eric /Sookie fix. The books and show have left me lacking. Being the TB junkie I am. Thx and please keep writing wonderful ES stories.
Kittyinaz chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Love this! Somehow I missed every freaking time I went through! Thank you!
glamouredbyyou chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
How could I miss this! Found this only right now, after reading your last wonderful story. This will be another 'Light in the dark' for me, with the cold autumn nights to come.
'Can I just...wear you for a little while?' - this is Ficlit - this is real! Thank you!