Reviews for Fancy Meeting You Here
TriedItAtHome chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oooooooh I love it I love it I love it! You are an AMAZING writer, and I love this little story just as much as all your other ones! He he... Keep writing! Oh... and if you ever need anything from me- like, for instance, an editor for other stories or something- I would be very, very happy to volunteer. Gosh, that sounded mean, but I meant it to sound nice! Argh, what is wrong with me... Anyways, just wanted to let you know! :D

xxIrisxx
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
haha cute!
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Ahhhhhh! I loved it and the humor in it was hilarious! I kept laughing and my mom kept giving me weird looks.
Kaiseriin chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
That was adorable, I loved it :)
TheSortingSombrero chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was awesome. I could read this as either a one shot, or a full length story. Some people really go overboard with making Sirius' love interest waaaay too cool seeming. One I read had her as an amazing quidditch player, runner, and sword fighter. I felt I'd was a little too... Outlandish. This one I thought was perfectly simple, relateable, and just enough wiggle room for one to make the character ideal, yet realistic.
samasbananas chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I will NEVER get tired of your writing- weither it's one-shots or full out stories :3
Kaywenn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL!

Sweet, funny and a real pleasure to read :)

I really like the style, and that Annie isn't easily impressed. She always knows something to throw back. I would love to read more of them! :D

Love,

Kaywenn
Mrs. Theodore Nott chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
:P That's hilarious. No, it wouldn't look suspicious at all seeing someone dragging a bloody, unconscious body into the room where you go when you want to hide or get rid of something. And not to mention it's being done in the middle of the night.

Not suspicious at all. :D
MollyHooper828 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I really liked this one! it made me laugh a lot!
Tobie Crown chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
awesomeness,
pun33t.n chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
this is brilliant! great story, with a great amount of humour :) i really liked it :D
The Exiled Princess chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
good story. very well written )
Musical.Fire22 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Really good! I like your writing style and give lots of details ! I like the OC! Well done :) keep writing!