Reviews for Not a Stranger to the Rain
Leon chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Awwww, poor Yonah! At least she had Japheth to care for her, though c: Great fic! Would love to read more CoE from you.
showtunediva chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Great job! I am not too familiar with this play so this was a goood intoduction for me to the characters. I hope you writie more stories. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Please finish this story. pleeeease
Future Fantasy Writer chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I never considered that this would be a problem, but it makes a lot of sense. :)

This is very well written and I enjoyed reading it! (I was an alligator in Children of Eden...)
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awwww, poor Yonah. Things aren't bad enough for her, so naturally she needs a cold. ;)

Very cute! :D I always get excited when I find Eden fics out here. :D I get so excited that other people know it exists!
GinaMcknight chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Adorable! I love this play! I was in it last spring. Yonah and Japheth were my favorites, along with Cain and Abel. The songs are fantastic (there are soooooo many!) I hope you write more! Maybe something about when Cain and Abel were teenagers? random stuff. I'll read whatever!
The Red Dove chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Ha! Cute. I'm in this play (Just a storyteller) and it'll be playing in about a week.

This would have been a cute scene.
Bleeding-Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I have so much love for you for writing this story! This is so adorable! I love how comical it is! I just performed in this musical as the snake. This is one of my all-time favorite fics. You are a great writer! You have a real mastery of the English language. It is so nice to be able to read something from a writer like you.