Reviews for A Late Night in the Library
GoCraxy242 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Ahhhh, I just fainted.
I lovedddddddddddddd this one! It's definitely one of the cutest LilyxJames fics I've ever read!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Adbji how have I not reviewed this. This was perfect. I love that James came to the linrary jut to spend time with lils and i found it so damn adorablemthatnhe got bired and rhymed words with lily.

Then she snogged him and they said i love you and my jily feels just adgji please write a jily MC after game on and its sequel (or at the same time *puppy dogneyes* that works too)

This was perf
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Cute haha :D
Encypher chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Aw, Lily and James are so cute! I like how Lily was the instigator of some misbehaviour because I could easily imagine it would normally be James.
jonski chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I always thought James and Lily abused their "headship" during night patrols so they can shag like bunnies.
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awww... So sweet. You write such a cute James and Lily one shots. I know I already said that, but once more won't hurt, right? :) I always wanted to kiss someone in the libraray. Or work in the library, at least. Lucky you, you have a wonderful job. ;)
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
It's adorable, I love fluffy moments like this.
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Suuuupppppppperrrrrrrrr sweet and cheesy and fluffy!

I've always wanted to kiss a bloke in a library too...and/or work in one...
AMessofPickles chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
D'aww that was soooo sweet :D Gah, usually I like the stories where James is still chasing after lily and she's slowly starting to like him back which results in this huge sexual tension. But this was so cute also. Very nice. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Cuuuuuute! :)
KenzieAlyssa chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
So cute! I love these cute little onsies! You are a good writer too! You should do one like after a quidditch game and Lily and James arent together yet. I just love those types of fluffy ones!
Idonotget chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Such an adorable story. I always like when Lily takes the lead sometimes. Though, James always seem to keep up. Anyways, great story. Adding it to favorites.
Super Cara chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awww!

Adorable!
AmeHime1798 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ewwwwwwww! To... to mushy~! :/ lol.
Fire Breathing Crocodile chapter 1 . 10/18/2011