Reviews for Season of Waiting
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/3
Hi, I'm new fan of this Scarlet Heart. I know it Because it is being reproduced in Korea so I looked into it and watched the chinese version. It is really an amazing story. I watched it and don't wanto to skip anysingle scene it at all.
So far I have watched it 3 times! Just to understand how all the princes have fallen in love (although different kinds of love) with Rouxi.
14 prince is my favorite prince among them. I just want to tell you that your fan fiction is really awesome! How you describe 14 prince's love for Rouxi is so sweet yet very bitter... thank you for writing such beautiful story. I am truly your fan now.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/4
Totally amazing; love your portrayal of the prince who waited to give RX the freedom she always craved.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
HeavenlyAntlers chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
The first time I watched the series, I was all for the 4th son, but now that I finished it again, I guarded the actions of the characters more carefully and saw how the 14th prince cared for her too. I immediately had to find a story about it and I am so glad that you wrote a story about it. You are an amazing writer!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
You have captured the character beautifully. I have always wonder if that was his real feeling. I just feel, through out the series, his feels are deeper than what he portrayed. His feels are deeper than that of a friend. This really is wonderful. Make me want to cry, because the ending have always brought tears to my eyes.
Lithosphere chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Your story allowed me to look type Fourteenth prince in a completely new light. I am a 4th/Ruoxi fan but a little part of me is rootin for 14th/Ruoxi and I cannot even begin to express how emotionally touched I am by your story! You are an absolutely amazing writer! Keep it up!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
My relationship with 14th Prince has always been a hate-love one, as I found myself annoyed by his childishness at the first 20 episodes, later was charmed by his good looks and somewhat annoying remarks when he went to visit Ruo Xi at the laundry department. And later, I could not help but admired his ability to smirk that was worthy of a good slap when he faced Yong Zheng with the Imperial Edict.

What touched me was how good you managed to convey how 14th might have felt the moment Ruo Xi mistaken him for Yin Zhen and just before she passed on. It must have hurt him a lot. After rewatching the series for the 7th time (maybe more), I could see the finer details of the story and I could definitely see 14th's subtle love for Ruo Xi. He cared and loved as much as 8th, sadly he never earned a place in her heart, other than being just a childhood friend whom she knew she could always depend on.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
An absolute gem! Did not really follow the series closely, but knew enough here and there to appreciate what you portrayed here. Profound and bittersweet, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It's not strange at all that you're not on team Nicky; if you feel that 14th's emotions for Ruo Xi eclipses 4th and Ruo Xi's bittersweet love in terms of romance, then, by all means, embrace your opinion. I'll just add that I became a 4th/Ruo Xi shipper the moment 4th said "I saved your life. So without my permission, you cannot die." Now I'd like to ask something - it seems that most of the people who are into this series are ladies, and I feel somewhat out of place for being a guy. Are there any guys reading this stuff besides me?
moonhaku chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
To my knowledge, I've always took BBJX to mean "Startling By Each Step" (I'm a native Chinese speaker). Anyway, I can't express how excited I was to find this! I loved 14th brother ;; and although I really ship the canon pairing (4th/Ruoxi), I've always had a soft spot for 14th. He was the constant. The protector. This fic really expressed everything I was thinking ;; good job :)
blackangel2073 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ruan Chun Xian, you are forever the best, thanks for writing a fanfic on the 14th prince.

14th Prince is definitely my favourite. I was quite partial to him in the beginning and grew to like him more and more as the series progressed; I was a 14th and Rou Xi shipper, cos I like how 14th liking to Rou Xi wasnt love at first sight, it was gradual, he learnt and changed because of Rou Xi (scene in the grasslands where 14th learnt that he had misjudged Rou Xi was one of my favourites ;D), and he was able to give up anythig for her even when he was angry with her (I wished Rou Xi treated him better at times though)

This was a wonderful oneshot, written wonderfully as always, its the same as how I would imagine it.

Haha I thought it meant step by step into my/your heart too! So i thought the english name "Scarlet heart" was strange... But I realised i was wrong when i actually reas instead of heard the title of the series fail
blackangel2073 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ruan Chun Xian, you are forever the best, thanks for writing a fanfic
shawol-cassie-elf chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Absolute love. I shipped Ruoxi with 14th because he seemed willing to move heaven and earth for her no matter what. He does it even when he's powerless (compared with 4th and 8th who chose to do nothing when they were in their lows. not to say they didn't love ruoxi as much)

I think you captured 14th's feelings for ruoxi perfectly. I too think he never truly realized how much he cared for her most of the time.
Eunice chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I live this fic. Please write more! T-T
booklover321 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I loved this drama but I have to say I like the beginning/middlish more than the end

And I'm for either the 13th prince or the 14th prince

By any chance do you know if there is going to be a season 2?