Reviews for Trial and Error
ritzkiaprilia chapter 1 . 2/19
hahaha love this XD
AkiraAkihito chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Hahaha! That was awesome... I thought it was funny how surprised Frankenstein was when he learned that Grisia had an EXTREME sweet tooth! XD
Immasweetslover chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hope you could make a longer ff with Rai, Frankenstein and Grisia in them, please! Thanks for sharing this. Awesome!
TheLonelyViolet chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
'He was worse than Master...' 3 ahahahahaa, so funny! Thanks for writing
EyeForAnEar chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awesome! I really REALLY liked reading this. This is an awesome crossover to do, it's a really good choice of stories to combine. It's awesome which characters you chose, as well, since they're probably my favourites. Great job!
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
EEEEK! Eh-hem, sorry about the fangirl moment. Have to remember to keep her locked up better! Anyway, WONDERFUL job, and your "realizations" have me on the ground begging for more to this! I'm definitely going to have to try my hand after reading this (and there's more by you! Yay!), but I have a tough time writing Grisia... so here's to hoping I can whip up something half as fantastic and inspiring as this!
shirokuromokona chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
yah! I'm sorry. I'm apologizing to people, because I haven't been to able to read fanfic *died in pile of homework and makeup work* *revives once done only to procrastinate some more and die later*

I go to my email during my break. Shock so many fanfic updates I missed. NNNNNOOOOOO *I go hide in a corner* so I'm going around explaining for my not reveiwing or reading during that horrid time. It's late but I hope my support will keep the fanfic authors going.

nice crossover.

at least rai likes normal commoner stuff and not unkown substance of sweets. yup rai definitely has better taste.