Reviews for Your Eyes Leave Me Breathless
inukimeko chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
*drools* that was just insanely hot. I've never read smut that included what you just wrote and now I wished they wrote it more often. This is definitely a hot alternative from actual sex. The details, again were amazing. You really have a talent in painting the scene out and really catching every single tiny detail. :)

-Jessica
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow, I think I need a break after reading that one, lol. Great job
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hnnngg. Wow. Wow. Wow! I am just a puddle of melted goo over here. This was sexy and hot and yet had that touch of sweetness that I feel is always needed with these two (but sometimes people forget to add when it's a pwp). Fabulous job. Jeez, I just love you okay.
polkadotbowties chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
O.O hnnnng

Holy hell, that was hot.

Don't you dare listen to that anon. They're obviously the pussy here.

Needy!Cockslut!Blaine is awesome.

This is awesome.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
:) So sweet!
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Mmmmmm, thank you leaving me with some great bed-time images!

It's so easy to get caught up in your sexy scenes that I have to remind myself to pay attention to the actual "writing" and not just the hot smut! You are a very skilled writer... and so young too! Reading Fics by authors who actual know how to write and have a real vocabulary is always a pleasure!
BerryCharming chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was really good I just so happened to accidentaly run upon this lol.
WeirdIsWonderful chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awesome story, I like this different side of Kurt!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I haven't read intergluteal before. I quite like it. It's a nice extra step between hand/blow jobs and fingering. So thanks for introducing me to it in your usual spectacular standard :)
lacymadroof chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Guh. Sexual frustration Thursday!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This was hot and sexy and all kinds of awesome. I like how they are wanting to try new things with each other. And I picture Kurt who comes off as so innocent on the surface, as being really dirty in bed. So this was great. And I don't see Blaine as weak. I see them both as so in love with each other and eager to please each other. Ignore negative people. These boys take turns. Neither is a total top or bottom. Deal with it, haters!

Please write more. I know they are very adventurous and want you to...
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I'm a bit confused, how is this different from anal sex?
Blurtitoutalready chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very nice. Ignore that Blaine hating anon - they (or someone like them) left me a nasty homophobic/heterosexist review as well for my own story. Very hot, nicely articulated. :)
underxmyxumbrella chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very sexy, I liked it!
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh wow, this was amazing! :D