Reviews for More
Cora Clavia chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
I LOVE THIS. SO VERY MUCH. Just...yeah. I love it a lot, it's so clever and witty and beautifully written.
actuallyido chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
That was beautifully fluffy. Frankly, i don't read coz kill shot fics because it's too dark for me. But since you wrote this, i had to give it a shot, and i'm glad i did. I didn't even notice the time passage in the middle. It seemed so effortless :)
Lur27 chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Awww they're just so cute! Nice stories, all of them :)
muderocksmyworld chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
haha i loved it, the progression is great!
Eleantris chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
I love these additions so much; I really can't wait for your Cuffed one! I so wish you were a writer for the show; you'd make damn sure we got to see these scenes, wouldn't you? :P

X :D
knittingeek chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Light and fluffy is always a very good thing. You write them all so well. I love the banter.
Ariel119 chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
We can all hope, can't we?
Kaslyna chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Cute. And it's not easy to let go. ;;
eyrianone chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
I think I died and went to heaven reading this.
ghost writer 77 chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Lovely, just lovely. *Sigh* Oh, the day we get to see them like this on the show is the day I shed many, many happy tears. I love the way you write them. Perfection.
I'm Widget chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Oh, if only! This is great.
Maukraui chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
I haven't forgotten, but I have been dearly missing. As I've said before, ages ago, your interactions, style and overall attraction is unique making hard to forget and even harder miss.

I wish you could continue your other stories they were so addictive, I actually arrived late for class because I read them the second they came in. :) Nevertheless I understand your problems quite well (and I'm not just saying that).

You go girl! You really do!

-Mauk.
Maukraui chapter 4 . 12/8/2011

I wish you could continue your other stories they were so addictive, I actually arrived late for class because I read them the second they came in. Nevertheless I understand your problems quite well (and I'm not just saying that).

You go girl!

-Mauk.
Kaslyna chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Funny. :D
VACastleFan chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Oh baby, double entendre away! YOWZA!