Reviews for Once in a Lifetime Opportunity
watergoddesskasey chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
ccccccccccute!
Emoosey chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I love all the little details you've added into this, it just makes it seem more personal and there's more of a connection for the reader. I like your OC too. She feels real and doesn't blush every moment she is around Italy nor is she a "Woe is me" type of person. She has real aspirations and goals. So I'll give you lots of brownie points for that. :)
i'masian-aru chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Yaaayy! Your back! :D

But anyhow, I really liked the fact that Feliciano was sleepy for the chapter. It was really cute
i'masian-aru chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
ImmolationPiggyOfDoom is right. You should stop being so depressing~ it makes me sad. It is ImmolatiomPiggyOfDoom, right? And, uh, will the other characters apper soon? (damm… I'm a bad speller.) anyways, it's a really good stoy!
Neelh-v1 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
The last bit made me smile. I'd like to see more of this.
watergoddesskasey chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
awesome!
LizzySkellington chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Cool chapter! Where are the other countries?
ImmolationPiggieOfDoom chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Except that I mispelled Awesome...Damn you iPhone, Damn you.
ImmolationPiggieOfDoom chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Don't be so down! Depressing people are depressing. Cheer up! And also, keep writing! This is pretty good! You have a nice vocabulary, and are doing pretty good with your grammar. You might want to double check for spelling though. You have a few typos, which are mostly just missing words, actually. Don't worry about it. I have just a little bit of advice on Italy's character though, make him a little more hyper. He's a bit too sane right now. Other than that, you really are doing good on this. You don't make Del out to be a Mary Sue, with different colored eyes or powers or a giant house that convieniently has a ton of extra rooms. You're keeping it very realistic, which is good. :) You also went out of the norm, and didn't ship them in a box, and you included the "mysterious add" in one of your chapters, something very few people do. I hope that you update soon, and that things go better for you. This is really great so far. Dare I say it is "Awrsome" and risk being sued for use of Prussia's favorite word... :D Anyway, Ciao! Have fun writing mi amiga! (As I assume you are a girl...)

-Piggie

Embrace the Madness. It's all we have left.
watergoddesskasey chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
lol loved it!
Regal Panther chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Hm, interesting... So, wait, are these Units or the actual Nations?

And do you need someone to take care of a country? I can do that! Russia, Germany, Denmark, France... I CAN HANDLE ANY OF DEM CRAZY BI*CHES.

(Actually, I'm just really bored and need something to do, and this seemed really cool and it seems like a big project.)
somniorum et nives mortis chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Amazing~ :D I love it!

And Italy! YAY
Kitty's Muse chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Ooh~ this looks very interesting! I really liked that ad too. (Such smart technology! XD)

Delilah seems like a pretty well-rounded individual, and quite amusing. (And now I'm thinking of naming my computer Ivan because of its various... Unkind traits while I'm using it. X])

Oh, Feli, I love your cuteness so. :]

Great first chapter!
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
loved it!
LizzySkellington chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Cool story! I wonder where everyone is...