Reviews for A Hufflepuff Finds Harry's Heart
Allie Danger chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
oh no
Its been so long since you updated!
Please write :(
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
UPDATTTEEE
Crying.Tears.Of.Joy chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Update soon! Great story, one of my favorite HP/CD.
TheOnlyCeeCeeJ chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I really like this story I just have a few questions for you. Why do you change Hufflepuff constantly? And who the hell is Herman?
KeegSlytherin chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
An excellent story! A new favourite of mine. Can we expect an update anytime soon or at least sometime in the future? (I don't want to beg for an update, but I just might if I have the motivation to beg)
DragonFire Princess chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this, with great detail.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Oh shit

XD nice. sums his life up perfectly
Lunaeaston chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Im loving this story, you're doing a great job and the names you come up with for hufflepuff crack me up. Please dont kill cedric though!
:'(
SilentMelodies13 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
I love it! I hope you are still working on this one ...I'm excited to read more :)
Sweet Pea chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
IDK why, but I really hate when Harry forgives Ron for abandoning him. From a psychological stand point a person who been through what Harry has would not be so forgiving, because he would see reliability over the quantity of people.
Floyd in the Sky chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Your story is great ! ;D but... Please, don't make Cedric die ! :( I want a happy end !
cullengal101 chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
hey
love the story please keep updating
cullengal101
Blackdmun16 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I know it's been a while since you've updated but I just recently found your story and I love it! I really hope you continue on with this story and don't give up on it. Please update!
AZRainyday chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
this chapter was amazing there needs to be more!
FarGate Who chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
You've probably already been told, but Cedric is a sixth year, but like Hermione, he was born later than September 1st, at least I think that's Cannon, its defiantly a common Fannon idea.