Reviews for A Hufflepuff Finds Harry's Heart
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
This truly was an amazing story. You seem like the typw of guy I would want to sex with, just like Harry and Cedric wanted to sex each other. Good job. Keep writing and stay golden, Ponyboy. I atill have erotic dreams about this story, and wish there was more. Please continue. I will forever want to sex you if you write more.
christophermphekgwane chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
it's Hufflepuff. HUFFLEPUFF!
christophermphekgwane chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
The chapter felt rushed to be honest. I couldn't understand the scenes. like where Draco or Cedric where when they were mentioned.
christophermphekgwane chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
First good chapter. But weren't they suppose to go to the match before the death eaters attacked? I quite enjoyed it.
btlmotormouth chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
wish there was more, I would have loved to see where this went with Harry and Cedric.
Allie Danger chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
oh no
Its been so long since you updated!
Please write :(
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
UPDATTTEEE
Crying.Tears.Of.Joy chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Update soon! Great story, one of my favorite HP/CD.
TheOnlyCeeCeeJ chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I really like this story I just have a few questions for you. Why do you change Hufflepuff constantly? And who the hell is Herman?
KeegSlytherin chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
An excellent story! A new favourite of mine. Can we expect an update anytime soon or at least sometime in the future? (I don't want to beg for an update, but I just might if I have the motivation to beg)
DragonFire Princess chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this, with great detail.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Oh shit

XD nice. sums his life up perfectly
Lunaeaston chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Im loving this story, you're doing a great job and the names you come up with for hufflepuff crack me up. Please dont kill cedric though!
:'(
SilentMelodies13 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
I love it! I hope you are still working on this one ...I'm excited to read more :)
Sweet Pea chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
IDK why, but I really hate when Harry forgives Ron for abandoning him. From a psychological stand point a person who been through what Harry has would not be so forgiving, because he would see reliability over the quantity of people.