Reviews for An Impossible Wish
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
that is so sweet. i love it. even thouh you already won't finish it, i would like you to.

make yamato be incarnated in the next chapter if you want. if you don't reincarnate him, then let sora avoid taichi. love,

Lady Angel Star-Dragon
Ersuela chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Gah! Sorato! I'm scarred for life! P No, I'm joking. For a Sorato, this was awesome and sad and angst-ish. Very good! D
Ismini chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I think this was more angst than fluff...

I like the way you started the fanfic. The memories and the nostalgic way Sora describes them makes them seem real and prepares us for what is going to follow.

I don't think you needed to analyse Sora's feelings about Taichi that much, and the murder makes him seem out-of-character too. I think a random person would have fit better, but for this plot, I guess it shows his jealousy. I still don't think he would have done that to either of his friends.

The letter style you're using for this fanfic makes it angsty, and shows that Sora's crushed because of Yamato's death. That style is pretty over-used in my opinion, but it fits perfectly for this story, so I'm not complaining.

I think you should have added more of memories and feelings and less of Taichi, but still, it is a very nice work of yours.

Even if you don't think so, because the couple is Yamato/Sora, the story is very nice, and it is the perfect length for what you were planning to do anyway. I am not going to urge you to write more of the couple, since you aren't a big fan of it, but I think you should write more angsty/dramatic type of fanfics. At least you add only the things needed in these.

Great job, and good luck for anything you are planning! I am going to review more of your work when I get the time to, promise!
Lady Arcorna chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
::sniffles:: This was the first Sorato ever liked. ::sniffles some more:: You should **really** write more!
SkyAngeli Akari chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
WOW really awesome story I liked