Reviews for Un Grand Amour
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
My Name is kachi.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to Us the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for can mail him to I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:hoodoosolutiontemple gmail. Again His Email Address Is:
JaneAlpha chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Enjoying this so far!
AllTheSnakes chapter 2 . 10/31/2011

Amazing. I love this.

I'm a Spock/McCoy shipper, but I find Kirk/Spock very sexy.

I'm so curious about it all...
GothTrekkie chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
So I love this story and I am so happy that you wrote the second chapter! I wish it was a little bit slashier but it was still very interesting and good. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes and I also like the lines showing relationships. A very interesting concept! Please keep writing! :)
hypatia kosh chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
No more chapters? /whine

I love the way you did this, the slow progression and the tangle of complex feelings. It also feels more in character than a lot of triumvirate slash I've read. I hope you post more with this pairing.
00110011 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
If this is set in TOS verse, you should archive it appropriately. There is a separate section for TOS fics.
GothTrekkie chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Omg I love this so much! I love how McCoy went to talk to Spock, that's so sweet! Please right more! :D