Reviews for That's As Many As Four Tens
Lol.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 4/5
Please, please do an epilogue. We need to know what happens next.
Dragonsjustice chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
OH MY GOD THE SUPER DICTIONARY I'M CRYING OMFG DID HE LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN FOR PEOPLE TO BUMP INTO, TOO?!
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Oh mY gOd...
That was so cute and hilarious! I'd love to see a follow up of Superman's reaction XD
Great story! Keep up the good work!
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
"You did, you stole them all!" Fantastic, sad, and hilarious all in one package :}
Mere chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
HAHAHA!
This could make me cry with laughter or with ACTUAL tears.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
When no one was looking, Conner Kent took forty cakes. He took 40 cakes. Thats as many as four tens. And thats terrible.
Seriously though my sides actually hurt with laughter you are perfect.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I know that not a lot happens in this fic, but it still made me giggle. Awesome.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Where's the rest? This is hilarious...
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
That. Is utterly. Hilarious.
The BW chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
jesus christ, i read this a while ago on the anon meme, and i didn't actually know the meme back then. i forgot about this by the time i discovered the meme in question, but in finding this, it brought a smile to my face. so thanks for that.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
CAAAAAAAAKE
runobody2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Haha there were 40 reviews...
Now no longer.
Brilliant!
Cee chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
!
I want the scene between Batman and Superman after Superman completely reams out Superboy.

B - *throws disk at superman*
S - What's this?
B - Footage of the Young Justice base kitchen in the last 48 hours. And a suspicious amount of baking.

*awkward pause. Superman looking like a derp.*

Flash or Green Arrow - "wow, way to go, Supes."

No one suspected Superboy was capable of baking! All those birthday parties with only M'Gann's indedible but to Wally cookies!

... and that's terrible.
OnTheJazz chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Can you please, please *look gur I on my knees* make this a two-shot.
I think if I'm going to die of laughter it may as well be over SuperBoy getting lectured by SuperMan about stealing forty cakes.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »