Reviews for A Father's Love
SnivyGirl10 chapter 13 . 20h
I just watched my first episode of Young Justice! :) -
SnivyGirl10 chapter 42 . 11/28
Well since it's 2015 and you updated in 2014 That means you'll make chapter 43? please!
SnivypoliceGir10 chapter 40 . 11/26
This the police you have killed 1,000 people with cuteness
Snivygirl 10 chapter 24 . 11/26
5 Words Make Wally met Dick please
SnivyGirl10 chapter 19 . 11/25
Have poison Ivy kidnap Dick and calls Batman for a ransom
SnivyGirl10 chapter 6 . 11/25
I know what you should do next is to have Robin remember he has a cosin and Poison Ivy kidnap her ( p.s. His Cosin name is Daisy Grayson)
gust chapter 4 . 11/21
Is it wally or Barry because Wally's only a few years older then dick so it should be Barry but seems like wally :-[ but ferry cute none the less
"Giggle" Alfred is so awsom
Loveless150050 chapter 16 . 10/28
You need one for dicks bday!
Loveless150050 chapter 7 . 10/25
I love this series though I wish you made a fanfic about this just in a real time and showing how robin became robin haha
Mboy12 chapter 42 . 10/19
This was one of the best fanfics I ever read I take my hat off to u ,I really wish u would Continue with this fanfic
Currently Blank chapter 2 . 10/16
So friggin adorable:D
not how you spell paparazzi
Girl wonderz chapter 27 . 9/24
What does it mean?
Girl in the Gore chapter 18 . 8/28
I love, love, LOVE your story, but I just want to say that I find it hilarious, that whenever fanfiction authors want to get rid of Alfred for a while, they just give him random siblings he suddenly needs to visit. I'd love a fanfiction where we see Alfred's life in Wayne manor as he tries to keep in contact with all his various "siblings". Justed wanted to say that, but anyways, great story, except, I think in the title of "There's an angel sleeping in the watchtower part 3" You wrote "angle" instead of "angel". Love it! 'Bye! :)
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »