Reviews for A Father's Love
somefan chapter 40 . 7/29
My aunt passed away by I never me her since we were in countries, my sisters never really touch with our other relatives, except my older sister and parents, my mom ever says to video chat with them and say hi, they say "I don't even know, I don't care.". So my mom has mild depression because of this, she worries alot that we'd go astray and have no respect anymore.
somefan chapter 34 . 7/29
Thank goodness you brought your mom before that happened, my mom almost had a stroke once, she's also has mild depression, I care about her so much and feel guilt if I every do something wrong to her, she has nerve damage and gets stressed easily, once she gets stressed or worried it affects her legs, she couldve gotten paralyzed, thankfully she isn't, I hope she gets better soon, its been 3 years.
somefan chapter 29 . 7/29
Your authors note i s amazing. I wish my sisters realized how important family is, my aunt just passed away a while ago, I never met het, and now my sisters mother in law is really sick, Im sorry for your loss.
UGH I LOVE ROY! XD. "Shut it Bimbo"
somefan chapter 16 . 7/29
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE BRUCE!
somefan chapter 4 . 7/28
OHMYGOSH! SO ADORABLE! MY GOD icant get enough! ARGH I WANNA SQUISH SOMEONE!
zvc56 chapter 5 . 7/26
TOO CUTE!
Been boycotting CN since it FIRST started going down hill.
(Comment to ch.31 AN)
Yugi's sister death chapter 33 . 6/9
You know what? Oral surgery sucked as a kid when laughing gas has no effect on you, and numbing doesn't kick in until the surgeons doing stitches.
Iroas chapter 10 . 6/4
Why did you skip chapter 10
Red Robin chapter 35 . 6/1
Già... a 19 anni dove abito io sei già adulto da 1 anno D: arrivi ai 18 e ti senti ancora un ragazzino e sai già che ti considerano adulto bello e che fatto... magari ai 20 anni in Italia sei ancora un minorenne D: ti senti fuori posto peggio che ai 18-19 D:
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 5/23
I can't tell if that's creepy or cute...
Lol i love it when Dick meets the justice leage lol that was halarious!
MyLittleRobin chapter 6 . 5/1
Yeah, Alfred!
pappercut44 chapter 42 . 4/11
you should keep going with this series :)
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »