Reviews for Baachan
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Was this your way of getting your own history off your chest? Hope you feel better.
LEEANN2002 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
MY HUSBAND AND I STOPPED BY MY FATHER IN LAWS HOUSE ONE DAY WHEN HE STILL WAS ABLE TO LIVE ALONE WITH US VISITING ONCE A DAY AND HE SAID SPENT THE DAY BAKING COOKIES WITH THE KIDS AND HAD A BLAST. PROBLEM, WE HAVE NO KIDS, AND HE HAD NO INGREDIANTS FOR COOKIES OR A COOKIE SHEET. ANOTHER DAY HE CALLED MY DAD AND TOLD HIM THAT HE FOUND MY DAD'S DEAD BODY IN THE BEDROOM SO HE MOVED IT TO THE SPARE ROOM. GOT TO HIS HOUSE HE DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE CALL. THEN HE ASKED ME ABOUT THE GUY LIVING IN THE SPARE ROOM. NO ONE THERE. YOU HAVE MY SIMPATHYS HANG IN THERE.
DOOOOOOM Lord of Waffles chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
damn that was just...damn. if this was partially biographical i dont wanna know which parts were that. this was depressing. my heart goes out to you.
Hobomaniac chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
If this is the semi-autobiography I think it is then you have my condolences for your loss. This is pretty hard to read with all the dark undertones but I suppose that was the point. I guess I should add that on a writing standpoint, the way you blended reality with fictional characters made for a more engaging story. Not sure if that matters here or if you were going for that but just thought that I would let you know. Once again I'm sorry to here about your loss.