Reviews for The First Flower of Spring
camimarte chapter 22 . 10/17
Please update! I love the writing style and the very realistic prognosis of each character’s behavior if Sakura had the life this story described.
I know you probably won’t see or read this considering how long you’ve left this alone and among the hundreds of comments you have here. Despite that, I still wanted to say that I absolutely adore this fanfiction ( ) This is my second time reading it and I’m still so invested in it! This is definitely one of the very rare gems that you see among the thousands of Sakura/KekkeiGenkai fanfictions. And it actually correlates to what Sakura has, unlike some of the other ones I’ve read. Also, I have a love and hate relationship with Ran, but I really like how her character has layers. How Ran resents Sakura and her blood for her son’s “death,” but at the same time she knows Sakura’s a good child and even becomes fond of her, despite herself. Not to mention the fact that the Haruno clan’s dynamics are very interesting and well-thought out compared to most of the clans in Naruto. Unlike what I’ve seen from Naruto and most of the fanfictions I’ve read that portrays kekkei genkai as “advantageous and highly-coveted,” the Haruno clan is more so disadvantaged by their blood and bloodline limit. Their blood made it so that the main line are born incomplete and in turn makes them neurotic and psychotic, and the branch line sickly and incapable of long life. Which further drives in the nail, they are physically disadvantaged. And what Chouko and the other outsiders failed to realize, is that the clan is simply doing these rituals because of inevitable circumstances and because it’s the best way for both branches to achieve a somewhat decent symbiosis. Anyways, long observation rant over, (sorry, lol) I love all of the members of the Haruno clan and thank you so much Author-san for creating Five Kingdoms, Kill Your Heroes and this fanfiction I am currently indulging in because it has truly been a wonderful reading and learning experience(*︶*)
Sabo.wifey chapter 22 . 9/20
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD OMG
TheFirstFlowerOfSpring Lover chapter 4 . 9/5
i love this chapter
Nameless Lurker chapter 22 . 8/27
I think I read this for more than 10 times already since the day I found this fanfic. This is written so beautifully, and it makes me so sad that it has been abandoned. I hope the author is doing fine and staying healthy, and that one day they’ll come back and pick this up again.
nate-king chapter 3 . 8/22
heartbreaking, author
Still hoping this gets an update one day
UchihaJennifer chapter 22 . 8/14
Hey! I hope you are well!
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still thinking of this amazing fic, and I hope you update it soon! 3
Love, jen
TheFirstFlowerOfSpring Lover chapter 3 . 8/14
I feel sorry for Ran-oba-chan, but at the same time I feel sorry for Sakura and what happened to her parents
TheFirstFlowerOfSpring Lover chapter 2 . 8/8
I love Shiki so much
TheFirstFlowerOfSpring Lover chapter 1 . 8/7
I have never met another fanfic like this... the Haruno clan is so interesting, Sakura is so strong... this fanfic is unique. i will read for the 4th time now
ME chapter 22 . 8/4
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, COMEBACK! The First Flower of Spring IS THE BEST T_T PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, COMEBACK, PLEEEAAASEEEE
royalii chapter 16 . 7/28
I always wonder how the hell Jun can braid that damn Rapunzel hair. I can't imagine him owning multiple hair care products and brushing his hair delicately everyday.
royalii chapter 11 . 7/28
goodness, i was laughing too much at Naruto's strategy to defeat Ino
royalii chapter 6 . 7/27