Reviews for The First Flower of Spring
Hi chapter 22 . 9/12
Adore this fan fiction and always check if its updated
Pupporce chapter 22 . 8/21
Do you plan on updating this again one day? Its really good compared to other kekkai genkai fics ive read.
ZanMorgan chapter 22 . 8/9
I hope you're doing great!

I just wanted to tell you that I love the way you write Sakura in your fics - Kill your Heroes is easily one of my favorite fics! I know it's been years since you've update this particular one but I really do love this fic and come back to it every so often. The Haruno clan is especially interesting. While I love the fact the Sakura is the one who doesn't come from a clan or have the blood and/or history to support her (she's truly and completely self-made) there's something I've always enjoyed about fics that give her more of a family/background and when writers explore how growing up in a clan could've changed her character. And giving her not only a clan but a kekkei genkai!

Do you think you'd ever come back to this fic or do something similar?
Mernom chapter 3 . 7/1
It's probably far too late to ask now, but having Sakura's team meet clan members from other villages at some point would be interesting.
mandorakat chapter 22 . 5/1
this is really interesting. I hope you continue
mandorakat chapter 11 . 5/1
I don't like how her weapon is reprimanding her and making her cry like that. what an asshole. weren't they just talking about him holding get back? his emotional manipulation and power over her because he's her only real family and friend and emotional connection is totally f-ed up.
mandorakat chapter 4 . 5/1
holy shit, that fight. man, that was funny tho
Nkeonyelu chapter 22 . 4/17
Naruto's pov's are the best
It was awesome.
Sebine chapter 22 . 1/22
Bah
Sebine chapter 15 . 1/22
Another really good and really dead fic
emmiekins20 chapter 5 . 1/10
Please get kagami to make sakura abit of a slut when she’s older that would be funny af
Aken chapter 22 . 12/10/2021
I really love this story and desperately need an update please! I don't make fan art but I hope my comment reminds you to update even 7 years later, I really love the characterization of the characters and the plot is great, remember to update it please! I love you!
basuneko chapter 22 . 12/3/2021
Are you ever going to update this? or is this abandoned?
rinorirrino chapter 1 . 11/27/2021
someone recommended this fanfic on twitter as one of the best Sakura-Centric stories, and I'm here to try it out! I created a profile on this site just for that. I'm using the translator to understand haha I really liked the first chapter. I have never read a story before where the Haruno are a shinobi clan. looks very interesting
1,838 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »