Reviews for A Time to Break
readmered chapter 3 . 8/1
Hell yeah, that deserves a favorite! This was wonderful! You wrote the mutual loss and despair very well! I myself have been battling depression after a huge surgery and in a way how Merlin feels freally hits me hard. Thank you thank you thank you you're amazing :)
readmered chapter 2 . 8/1
I'm loving it. I really like fics where Merlin leaves for a while. Fun fact! Did you know the saying "blood is thicker than water" actually means the exact opposite? Water means the water from the womb. Blood means the pacts men would swear to each other by mixing their blood. So blood is thicker than water. The people you meet that you live are more your family than that you were born into.
Killer Rabbit42 chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
that was an excellent fic!
you captured the characters so well!
Rebecca Woolsey chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
I discovered Merlin fan fiction for the first time a few days ago. Adding up all the time I've spent on this site reading stories, I have devoted 24 solid hours of reading and rereading. And this was the best story I have read. This…is beautiful.
LinBates chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
I've already posted a review for the last chapter, but upon reading it again I wanted to say more. So below is another review for the story as a whole:

Beautiful, simply beautiful! It made me cry, but it gave me hope too!

In the end Arthur did go beyond his anger and did understand! He acknowledged who, what & why Merlin was! I like most hated to see the end of the series, but the ending was absolutely awesome & beautiful! But like everyone who loved it, I didn't want to see the end.
Collaborative Lady chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
This last chapter? It's epic, amd impressive, and riddled with impressive tableaus and really, really nice magical acts. Not entirely sure how they could have possibly tracked Merlin down. Perhaps a passing villager mentioned the charcoal hut was occupied by a loud, loud sorcerer. But truly, such lovely, lovely visual ideas.
Jennifer chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel,...
LinBates chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Lovely story, & not so OOC because people like Merlin will act very much like he did here when they do finally give in to depression
battlemaiden518 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
I know it's been awhile since you wrote this, but I just wanted to tell you that it's beautifuk and I almst cried. :)
Cha'90 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
This is wonderful. I like this mature Arthur, but also the hints of his TV-personality shining through. This is definitely one of the best reactions Arthur has to Merlin's reveal: no misplaced anger (because really, why should Arthur be the one to feel angry about Merlin having lied when it's him and his father who made it THAT Merlin had to lie), no sappy forgiveness... Like you said: he's being mature about it and I love it!
Weaving Bard chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
I love this so much... I can't think of the words to do the review justice.

more like this please?
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 2/12/2013

love... not sad... perfect. poignant.
ExplosionsInTheNight chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Just amazing. :)
Danterevan chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
interesting although i will always hate stupid characters so the merlin in this is not my favorite:)

Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Well written. I like your bringing out the maturity rather than the temper of Arthur. Thoughtful chapter.