Reviews for Wings of A Robin
Artemis chapter 10 . 6/15
Dear Vamperella,
That was one of the BEST fanfic tigons I hav ever read.
I just Robin..
Keep writing.
Your friend,
Airenee chapter 10 . 3/3
Great story
Soooo touching!
I dont wanna be pushy but can we see what happens after! Like an epilogue or something 3 loved the story btw!
wallydickroy07 chapter 10 . 1/1
reading this just made my day! this is so touching i nearly cried!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Last couple chapters were pretty cheesy (damn if I didn't need cheesy after all that angst (no seriously the only reason I didn't throw my phone on the ground was because I was in public)) but overall I loved it. Thanks for writing it, I guess (and for being awesome) looking forward to reading more from you.
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Nononono it cant END already. It fills like it bearily started i hate. U i hate u i hate u jkjk ...maybe... but common seriously. i feel so hurt...
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
i swear robin better. not be dead or at least a broken arm or unconscious at worst,.he better be alive or i will hunt u down and ..and.. oh 4 jokers sake u don't want to know what I'll do...
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Insane. Totally. Insane
Robinroxks chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
So, as I was reading through this, I was thinking the entire time how well written it was. I know what your thinking, this person is crazy! How could a torcher book be well written! (Absolutely no offense to you at all)
But trust me, my sister is amazing at writing books and is looking into publishing one, It may be a fanfiction, but it's the best I've read!
You from the looks of it, are an amazing writer!
I'm very happy I read this book, good job. If u were wondering, I do luv robin, and even in
The 2 season, I still love him even if he's older. I have a strange mind, so no judging! But he's sorta adoribal. That's why I named myself Robinroxks
Sincerely from
Robinroxks :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
This is sweet torture reading this I love batman when he goes in to daddy!bats mode.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
*cracks knuckles* The joker has gone to far I feel like punching the smile off of the joker's face sorry Dikie bird is my favorite DC hero.I don't know why I'm reading this!
The Amber Author chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
sooooooooooooooo short chpt. 10 omg your so mean T.T lol
The Amber Author chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
sequel ! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
The Amber Author chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
nice story :D
The Amber Author chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
jeez feel so bad for robin no lol , but eventually every cute guy has to feel some pain lol so excited for the next chapt. your the best writer!
c ya!