Reviews for A Pirate's Guide to Parenthood
anon chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
That was really really cute, thanks for writing and I'll be waiting for an update :D :D
Just a question, how old are they all at this point?
ButterPie chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Oh my gosh I'm so late to this! Why why why am I two years late to this? And still no ending? Oh my gosh this has to continue!
Llamachick chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Ahhhh! You quit right at the good part! I want to read everyone's reactions to the big news! I hope you decide to finish this!
the TumTum tree chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Well this had me in giggles right up until the last line :D
ayushi chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Oh god perfection. PERFECTION.
So freaking hilarious. You're getting the crew's personalities spot on and I cant believe this is your first fic cuz this is just wonderful.
Great work! Keep it up and please update soon XD
ayushi chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Haha 'curiosity killed the cat' doesnt bode well on our dorobo neko xD
The Nami bossing around part absolutely spot on. Very well written chapter!
ayushi chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Okay this just so cute and adorable and ohmygod I cant stop squealing xD
Aahh Franky is just so adorable, I'm sure he'll be a suupper awesome dad!
*off to read the other chapters*
alynawatlovers chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Heeheehee! :D This is so funny. 'Tis what Nami gets for spying!
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
(/headdesk) Oh Gods no not a cliffhanger. I need more. T_T
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Knitting...oh the horror. _;
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I can already tell this is gonna be...super.

(/badum, tssh)
aleatorio chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
OMG, this is absolutely hilarious! xD
Love it!
Taiski chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love Franky's out burst about Robin and him being SUPER parents.
takashid chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Oh man, this fic was fantastic! i loved it, almost too much. I had heard that this fic was dead, and that you probably wont be continuing it, so i had prepared myself for only 3 chapters, but now i really, really want more! All of the robin/franky scenes were so loving and warm, all the scenes with nami's group had me laughing my ass off, and i really wish i could read more! i wish i could see what will happen when they tell the crew about the baby, what happens with nami and the rests misunderstanding, and what the baby will be like. ugh, i wish this fic wasnt dead!
Xenolicious chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This story is one of the rare, totally SUUUPEEERRR Frobin fics! Sad that you havn't updated in a while :(