Reviews for Distracting Quinn Fabray
texican chapter 33 . 4/30
I owe you so many reviews. It was quite selfish of me to just skip ahead to the next chapter instead of showering you with well deserved praise but I'll do that now. Thank you so much for this story and for sharing your talents with us. It's not easy to straddle the line the way you did, bravo! Keeping things interesting with a touch of angst and a pinch of over the top cutesy is hard to do but you made it believable every single time. I look forward to reading this again at a much slower pace to discover the little nuances I may have missed the first time and I hope to share this with my friends for many years to come.
dena.gruver chapter 33 . 3/13
This is truly one of the best Faberry stories I have read
Dangerous3Lover chapter 33 . 3/8
What a jorney! Loved all of it!
LookOutReader chapter 20 . 2/24
Q& her mom seen to have a great relationship, in fact you seem to emphasize how great it is. Thing is when Q mentions how Beth and Rachel are the must important things/people in her life im like, what about your mom?
LookOutReader chapter 19 . 2/24
"Everyone in the room shifted awkwardly"
Really? Why, is Fran gay too? Why would commenting on how great Rachel is be reason for EVERYONE to get awkward? (i cap because italicizing isn't am option not b/c I'm like saying it's stupid I'm honestly curious about the answer to my questions.). Is Fran included in everyone?
JokersLastLaugh chapter 33 . 1/1
This was a really good story and I enjoyed reading it.
RikkuKashi chapter 33 . 6/29/2014
It took me about 2 months to remember this story I had saved and finally getting to finish it makes me happy I came back to it. Im so happy I got to travel on this journey that you created. It was a great story and now I'm sad it is over.
saint21 chapter 23 . 3/21/2014
If you ever write a oneshot about Rachel reading and sending those requests I would definitely read it
KookieSundae chapter 33 . 12/19/2013
OMG YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE SQUEALED THROUGH YOUR FIC! This is just so amazing and it has the perfect balance of everything. It doesn't have too much smut and neither does the fluff. Ugh and the way you freAKIN WROTE THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ASDGJFGSJFHDHAKGA!

The way they argue, make up and everything makes them seem real and ugh! I'm definitely going to favourite this :)
Guest chapter 33 . 9/13/2013
So amazing! Thank you for sharing this with all the Faberry fans
Eyghon chapter 33 . 8/11/2013
That was fantastic! I especially enjoyed all the "revelations" and Fran and everything really! I had a lot of fun, thank you.
Xanica chapter 33 . 6/8/2013
Thank you for writing this! Definitely one of my top favs. Was a great read and many laughs were had and ogeebus
Wispenq chapter 33 . 5/17/2013
Totally loved the story *-*! especially the ending :D!
jrdxs2 chapter 33 . 3/18/2013
this story was very good...thank you for writing...i loved how it ended
Guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
I guessed the Halloween costumes in advance. My friend Michael and I use to go to a local haunt and every year the chainsaw part scares the hell out of us. One year he fell over in his haste to get away and I tripped over him and went sprawling. The chainsaw guys were nice enough to help us up before resuming the chase. The there was the Universal haunt. Five guys wielding chainsaws in front of the Terror Tram. I made one break character and laugh when he pretended to try and dismantle my wheelchair with his saw. I told him seriously and not at all scared that if he damaged the chair he had to pay for it. I think it was the expression on my face that cracked him up. I won't even get into what the clowns did to me.