Reviews for Distracting Quinn Fabray
saint21 chapter 23 . 3/21
If you ever write a oneshot about Rachel reading and sending those requests I would definitely read it
KookieSundae chapter 33 . 12/19/2013
OMG YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE SQUEALED THROUGH YOUR FIC! This is just so amazing and it has the perfect balance of everything. It doesn't have too much smut and neither does the fluff. Ugh and the way you freAKIN WROTE THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ASDGJFGSJFHDHAKGA!

The way they argue, make up and everything makes them seem real and ugh! I'm definitely going to favourite this :)
Guest chapter 33 . 9/13/2013
So amazing! Thank you for sharing this with all the Faberry fans
Eyghon chapter 33 . 8/11/2013
That was fantastic! I especially enjoyed all the "revelations" and Fran and everything really! I had a lot of fun, thank you.
Xanica chapter 33 . 6/8/2013
Thank you for writing this! Definitely one of my top favs. Was a great read and many laughs were had and ogeebus
Wispenq chapter 33 . 5/17/2013
Totally loved the story *-*! especially the ending :D!
jrdxs2 chapter 33 . 3/18/2013
this story was very good...thank you for writing...i loved how it ended
Guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
I guessed the Halloween costumes in advance. My friend Michael and I use to go to a local haunt and every year the chainsaw part scares the hell out of us. One year he fell over in his haste to get away and I tripped over him and went sprawling. The chainsaw guys were nice enough to help us up before resuming the chase. The there was the Universal haunt. Five guys wielding chainsaws in front of the Terror Tram. I made one break character and laugh when he pretended to try and dismantle my wheelchair with his saw. I told him seriously and not at all scared that if he damaged the chair he had to pay for it. I think it was the expression on my face that cracked him up. I won't even get into what the clowns did to me.
Charlie chapter 24 . 1/22/2013
The story of hannuka is not in the Torah, btw. Good plot and story, regardless.
WellThat'sIronic chapter 33 . 1/4/2013
Holy crap. I don't even have an adequate amount of words to describe how I feel right now. I read 130k words in under ten hours, and I usually consider myself a slow reader. It's amazing, how in depth you can make a character. You get into a character's mind, feel their feelings and you write it down in the most awfully amusing heart-wrenching way possible. Thank you so much for writing, well this and Sparks Fly, I read that before this in about two nights, and laughed so hard that my heart literally ached for a week. People can become addicted to reading. I however, am addicted to reading stories from exceptional authors, much like you :) Sorry if my rant is too Rachel Berry, although I don't know if you would find that to be a bad thing, haha
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 31 . 9/25/2012
I love this story! I don't want it to end! :-)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/21/2012
Loved this stiry
Accidentally Me chapter 33 . 7/1/2012
Amazing story I loved it so much.
faberrygleektalana chapter 33 . 4/27/2012
Yet again im amazed with ur story. It beautiful. My fav part was the letters they kept writing. Even through 20yrs they kept writing. I love their wedding and their kids. And it was amazing, everything was. Thanks for another great story. P.s the prequel to this i love too.
CarolineSC chapter 33 . 4/15/2012
Another magnificent job with this story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! I love "don't laugh at me"...cry every time I hear that song!

Thanks for sharing your work with us! I loved it.