Reviews for Phantom of Truth
Question chapter 1 . 10h
I found this fic on archive of our own. Is that you?
This was amazing! The right amount of humor and horror. A torture fic thst I just love. The potential for anguish is just *chef's kiss*. Thanks for writing!
BlueStarLightCB chapter 22 . 5/4
Awe man! I really wanted the meet up with mom soooo bad but still good story but ahhhhh!
PurpleRoseSealCat chapter 1 . 5/2
I've heard of this fic several times as one of the old phandom greats, but it wasn't until I saw this amazing fanart of it that I decided I had to read it *now.* And I'm already intrigued! I can't wait to read all the way through :)
Here's the fanart, in case you haven't seen it! post/650061988221894656/a-shot-from-an-old-fanfic-but-one-of-my-favorites
Finn Fountain chapter 7 . 3/25
No... again, you are an excellent writer but AGH. I'm crying.
Finn Fountain chapter 6 . 3/25
Sato? As in Hiroshi or better yet, Asami Sato? From The Legend of Korra? Am I making parallels that aren't there? But I really am enjoying this. I have a feeling she's gonna find out soon. Keep writing. And even without proof reading, grammar still checks out.
xCCookiesx chapter 22 . 2/26
is this a hallucination danny's mind made to keep him going? like this is happening in between the 20 and 21 chapters? he's so strong ;w; yes boy keep going follow your core ;w;;

dang looking forward to shadow of a doubt (that one is such a beast tho, 300k gonna take me a while lol)

i already said this but this story is some good shit!
xCCookiesx chapter 21 . 2/26
YESSSSS! KING! YOU MADE IT BOY! YOU DID IT! GIVE HIM COFFEE! HE EARNED IT! AND LOVE AND CARE AND ATTENTION!
xCCookiesx chapter 20 . 2/26
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HE MADE IT OUT THO THATS WHAT MATTERS!

shjkdaklsksdjkgalh aaaaaaaaaaa

the beginning was kinda slow, but these last few chapters kept me on the edge of my seat, i can see now why people talk about this one so much, its really fucking good, thank you for this
cant wait to read the rest of this!
xCCookiesx chapter 19 . 2/26
noooooo cmon youre almost there! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
xCCookiesx chapter 18 . 2/26
come one please... please... hang in there danny... just a little more... pleaaaaseee
xCCookiesx chapter 17 . 2/26
SMART BOY! GO GO GO GUYS PLEASEEE

PLEASE MADDIE GO HE'S TRYING SO HARD IT'S YOUR TURN NOW
xCCookiesx chapter 16 . 2/26
hand...? hand! cmon hand you can do it! listen up hand, do not believe in yourself, belIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU! YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE TH— wait wrong fandom

HAND! HAAAANNNDDDD! PRAISE THE HAND! IT CAME BACK!

OI WOMAN DONT LEAVE HIM LIKE THAT, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING!

even if you don't think he's your actual son, you're still just leaving him there? cold
xCCookiesx chapter 15 . 2/26
mis-under-standings ~

you'll be missed, rip hand 2011-2012 #handslivesmatter

y'know at this point i think maddie could be deep in denial, after all, how fucked would all of this be if this was /her/ danny? it's better for her to think he's a ghost possessing a dead body who imprinted on her son than, well, /her son/
xCCookiesx chapter 14 . 2/26
YES YOU DID CUT A HAND OF A CHILD, MORE SPECIFICALLY /YOUR/ CHILD!

damn right it's pain time for Madeline hA

oh shit is dani in there too? hopefully is just some random ghost, but still...
2,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »