Reviews for Phantom of Truth
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 21 . 4/18
I LOVE this story... Maddie didn't find out the secret... I really like that for some reason. It made it feel complete!
Cinni
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 7 . 4/17
This... is somehow my favorite chapter yet. I don't know why...
Cinni
SheabeePrime chapter 1 . 4/7
I FOUND IT ON FANFICTION! HAHAHA YUSH!
Rion Rosiel chapter 21 . 3/31
Weak ending. Everything was fine until the epilogue. Final cut off. Need an emotional scene. Acceptance and awareness. Not here. And there is a feeling of incompleteness.
Maki-P chapter 21 . 3/28
Thank God! For a moment I really did thought that you had killed Danny!
Dear God this story is awesome, and painful, and I'm a bit dissapointed Maddie didn't put 2 and 2 together when she got home and Danny had been missing for about the same time as Phantom had been in captivity; but I guess she's been throught a lot already.
And I will start Shadow of a Doubt tomorrow, it's 1 and I have lots of work to do
Maki-P chapter 15 . 3/27
GODDAMIT MADDIE!
Maki-P chapter 13 . 3/27
Fucking Finally!
Maki-P chapter 9 . 3/27
That, was horrible. I've been reading lots of DP fics lately, but this chap is the first one to make me cry; I feel so bad for Danny, I think he might think that Maddie knows about him and doesn't care! SHE CUT HIS HAND!
Sonochu chapter 22 . 3/27
The ending was...interesting? There's not much I can say to describe it. Compared to the rest of the story, it definitely seemed a lot faster paced. It annoys me that the ending with Danny wasn't exactly resolved, at all really, but that probably has to do with there being a sequel. Overall this was an excellent story with a great, if a little fast paced and slightly unrealistic. Just spightly though.
Sonochu chapter 15 . 3/27
A tiny little minute mistake has been found. I use minute a lot, don't I?

" Hadn't he said he as much from the very beginning?"

You can probably tell that the second "he" should be removed.
Sonochu chapter 14 . 3/27
I have yo wonder how many other stories got some ideas from this story, and also how many ideas this story incorporated from past works. Of course they could always have been staples in the phandom without me realizing it. This just makes me realize that I'm not as intune with this fandom as I thought I was. Months reading fanfiction from other fandoms will do that to you I guess.
Sonochu chapter 12 . 3/27
So if Maddie was tearing apart Phantom's hand to learn about his anatomy, he was feeling every bit of it right? I mean. He seemed weakened, but not exactly in any pain from her picking around his hand.
Sonochu chapter 11 . 3/27
Maddie needs to dissect him and get it over with. Interesting theory on Danny's obsession though. Not sure I ever heard that one. Of course that's because it came from Maddie. Hmph, still nothing to pick apart.
Sonochu chapter 7 . 3/26
And we have now entered the misunderstanding phase of the story. And I liked how Maddie and Danny acted too. Eh, hopefully it comes back soon. Now I have to wonder if this story ends with Danny revealing his secret. I personally wouldn't care for that ending because that could leave the argument of Maddie actually learning nothing, depending on how it ends that is, but most other readers probably liked it.
Sonochu chapter 6 . 3/26
Wow, you really went all out on the research paper, using proper (fake) citations and everything. That must've been fun for you. Magnificent chapter. Yep, I just changed my adjective.
2,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »