Reviews for Phantom of Truth
Song8ird chapter 1 . 3/13
I originally found this fan fiction randomly on pinterest and decided to give the first few chapters a whirl. Long story short, I essentially read the entire thing over the course of two days. I was not expecting much from this Danny Phantom fan fiction and wasn't even planning on leaving a review, but given the fact it that it managed to enthrall me so much I figured I just had to say something. This was definitely worth my time and I will be sure to check out the sequel at some point. Overall, fantastic job and I highly recommend this fan fiction to any other fans of Danny Phantom.
NyghtProwlers chapter 22 . 3/12
this was so beautiful! God, I love this so much. This is definitely the best fanfiction I've ever read and I'm so glad I stumbled across it!
pingo1387 chapter 22 . 3/9
This was such a good story! I love the tension throughout and the gradual change in relationship with Maddie and Phantom! Great work!
KnightOwl247 chapter 22 . 2/26
Do you have a scene (or even a oneshot) of maddie realizing that Phantom really IS Danny? That would be amazing (and painful) to read.

I am just going to say that I am always absolutely floored by this fic every time I read it. The emotions, developments all of it either has my heart racing or stopping. HOT DAMN.
KnightOwl247 chapter 15 . 2/25
Que gross sobbing...why do this to myself?

KnightOwl247 chapter 7 . 2/25
I've read this fic before but everytime THAT littke exchange of words heart stops.
KnightOwl247 chapter 1 . 2/25
AddisonRiderFan chapter 1 . 2/8
Hopefully going to try and binge read this, this weekend
luxbandit chapter 22 . 1/21
So this is from the walk home right? He's sort of hallucinating..
ElealehBlue chapter 22 . 1/16
Ahhh! The feels! Is this a nightmare, a flashback, or a ghost playing tricks? (It's hard to tell with the Phandom.) Either way, poor Danny T_T
Oooh! I hope you post the other deleted scenes soon :))))
God bless! :) - Ellie
Asilla chapter 22 . 1/15
That was beautiful. Seriously, when are you going to update us about your own work? I want to read more from you.
Workparty chapter 22 . 1/15
Ah, Phantom of Truth. It's like a welcome knock on the door; the sound of a familiar voice, of an old friend!

It is good to know the deleted scenes are as much of a despairful gut-punch as any of the rest of it. I will be eagerly awaiting the AMA, as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Oh god I know I'm going to regret this. Read this years ago. Read up to the... I think 13th chapter of shadow of a doubt and then forgot about it because I was going to wait until you updated enough so that I could binge read. Now I'm back like 4 years later shaking with anticipation (and nervousness cos this fic fucked me up) as I prepare myself to re-read what I read and catch up on shadow of a doubt. But this fic is seriously so intense, I broke my phone when I first read it because I was becoming emotionally wrecked and couldn't take it anymore so I dramatically through it across the room and shattered it. Not even kidding... But it's honestly so good. I really want to catch up but I gotta re-fresh my memory so... Here we go. Oh god.
Rhyfedd chapter 22 . 12/20/2017
I loved this story. The explainations Maddie came up w to justify Danny Phantom's existance, as well as the anectdotes from Danny were engaging. The turmoil Maddie faced was well done (tho kinda disapointing/sad she STILL hasnt figured it out yet.)
This isnt the 1st fic ive read in this fandom but it definately makes me want to find more.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
Only legitimately thrilling fic I've read in years
2,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »