Reviews for Phantom of Truth
BritneyMorgan chapter 21 . 3/22
Blood. Gore. Angst. Ghosts. Psychology.

There is nothing about this I don't love. Chapter 15 really hit home. "You're not really Danny. Just a ghost that imprinted on him." No words can describe the sound I made, but it nearly woke the baby I'm watching. I even skipped lunch to finish reading this. Only took me 5 hours.

Seriously doubt SoaD will take such little time. Looking forward to watching Maddie punish herself, though. Dumb smart people...

Anyway, in conclusion, very good. Much love. READ IT!
PrinceyAtNight28 chapter 22 . 3/16
AH this was so beautifully written. Very well done
kitzykat chapter 15 . 3/7
and i stayed up til 3 reading this
like i was totally not expecting her to cut off his hand it completely blindsided me
and i felt stupid when i realized later that he had done his ghostly wail with a scream. cause maddie wasn't describing it as the ghostly wail so i just thought he did like a shockwave thing but no he actually like screamed and launached everything everywhere
i was confused but then i was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay then there we go
lillilycutie chapter 22 . 2/27
I have never been so in love with a book as I have been reading this one!
ImpossibleJedi4 chapter 20 . 1/22
Dude this was so good I'm gonna go read the sequel now.
derpfangirl chapter 22 . 1/18
This was amazing! Loved the story, had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Now to pop over to the sequel!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2016
THEY SURVIVED!
Welp now to get my heart torn out by the sequel goodbye!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
DAMNIT MADDIE! FUCK YOU! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TORTURE DANNY WHY ARE YOU SO OBLIVIOUS!

Phew... glad I got that outta my system. You know an authors a good one when they make you get so absorbed into the story you feel for the characters.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2016
It says Phanom instead of phantom in this chapter.

"Phanom, on more than one occasion you tried to kill me"

Sry for being so nit picky.
objectivepersona chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
brilliant. simply brilliant
objectivepersona chapter 21 . 12/9/2016
fantastic work. the honest to goodness horror of a women torturing her own son unknowingly couldn't possibly better exemplified anywhere else
objectivepersona chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
absolutely fantastic
Cheyenne gainer chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
I thought it was good but I have just one question if Danny's there then where does his friends timer and Sam think he is right now?
mediahybrid117 chapter 22 . 11/18/2016
Ah! I had to reserve myself while reading this! I'm so mad that i hadn't read this before. The wording was immaculate, the detail was incredible, and the story was just... Amazing. By far the best story I've ever read on this site. I'm going to jump over and read Shadow of a Doubt now. My god, I can see why this story has such a reputation on Tumblr! I don't think ill ever be able to read something to top this. I have so many compliments for you! Thank you for providing such an amazing story! :)
Cutiepie120048 chapter 21 . 10/27/2016
Oh my gosh!

You've been missing for six weeks - nine days to Maddie - and you want coffee?!

Me, too! Great minds think alike, huh?
2,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »