Reviews for Phantom of Truth
I've been rereading this story and I've just been crying madly for the past few chapters. It's so damn sad. How could Maddie ever face doing this to her own son?!
Kylie Rachel Phantom chapter 22 . 5/28
I've read all your fanfictions story and I just finished reading them for a second time. They are very enlightening work is so good that you should become an author. If you did I would buy all of your books.
TheBoss3254 chapter 22 . 5/17
If anything, I'm amazed by the fact that you based an entire scientific field around an imaginary substance in a cartoon. The crazy thing is that if I didn't know any better, I'd say this was possible and ghosts do in fact exist :D
DigitalKites chapter 4 . 5/8
I'm not very familiar with DP canon, did this event actually happen in an episode? It seems too dark for American kids TV. If it did, what episode was it?
Ambiguous Cake chapter 21 . 5/1
I can see why it's the most followed fanfic on the fandom! I started at 2 in the morning, looking for something interesting that I could read for a little bit, and then dammit it's approaching 6 and I just so did not want to put it down. And even when I woke up I went right back to reading it. I really wanted to sleep too, but I just had to know what happened. Like first, waiting for her to realize that yes Phantom can feel pain. And reattach that hand because of course it could reattach. And then for her to figure out its Danny. Omg when she realized that Phantom at least thought of himself as Danny, that incredible psychological revelation... Chilling to say the least. But then I was waiting for one more moment. The moment when she realizes it was her son after all. And it never came. So I'm left sitting here at the end of this amazing roller coaster journey through psychological and ectoplasmic discoveries... Unfulfilled. Which is sad because while the story is beautiful, the ending is paramount and I so badly wanted to see her cope with this. And then I saw there was a sequel. Which hopefully fills my wanting and negates the unfulfilledness I have. That said, I will go read that now. Thank you!
Serulium chapter 10 . 4/10
Why does Maddie have to be so freaking blind? But yay! I am taking the hand as hope that it can be reattached! It better be. If it isn't, I am going to be mad.
Serulium chapter 9 . 4/10
This is freaking gruesome! I don't know if I can continue. I will try though. Please let him get his hand back! PLEASE!
Serulium chapter 8 . 4/10
WHAT WAS THAT!? She actually did it!? Plee let her be able to reattach it! PLEASE!
Serulium chapter 7 . 4/10
Wow, that was harsh. I don't really know what to say. Amazing chapter, the psychology behind all this. I love it, but I hate that Maddie is taking it the way she is.
Serulium chapter 6 . 4/10
I understood it, but it was a little hard. I had to read every word carefully as to not miss anything. And I know what she means about writing scientific papers. I love learning the stuff, but writing about it is an entirely different story. I never know how to organize what I know. By the way, really great job with the scientific side. Very interesting and it all seems reasonable. I like looking at this in terms of science. Keep it up! But this much was a bit overwhelming.
Serulium chapter 5 . 4/10
Wow, this is interesting! I really like the scientific explanations, and it's really cool that I actually understand what you are saying! Must read more!
Serulium chapter 3 . 4/9
This is surprisingly good. I never though I would like a story about Maddie or Jack studying phantom in a lab. I will keep reading to see where this goes!
Omg the song Mother Knows Best just came on... How ironic...
Specteracular chapter 22 . 3/24
hOLY CRAP. THIS. *is overwhelmed by the feels* Brittiant work! Pretty well the best I have read! I find it amazing how long and grippinh each chapter is, and how you managed to draw it all out so smoothly. Thank a youtuber that I found this. Worth every second of procrastinating on homework to read.
Remember Ember chapter 22 . 3/18