Reviews for Phantom of Truth
This is some gorgeous fuckin angst!
KitKat724 chapter 11 . 8/18
This makes me feel the best kind of pain
Ordalie Gwynfyd chapter 22 . 7/15
If it had not be my Internet, I'd have read this story entirelly in a row, it was so thrilling that I... well.
It was very well writen, and I loved the scientific reasonment confronted to feelings that Maddie had to deal with. The evolution of her relationship with Phantom was very interresting too.

No doubt I'm going to go read the sequel, now :)
FlowerFoxWings chapter 22 . 6/26
Honestly, I watched Danny Phantom so many years ago I don’t even remember most of the characters or the plot. But this fanfic, even without knowing much, was absolutely great. I really enjoyed reading it. Despite constantly wanting to know Danny’s perspective, I appreciate having Maddie as an unreliable narrator. I got to see her jump to conclusions, which if it had been in Danny’s POV, I wouldn’t have understood her actions. I hope in the sequel you show Maddie’s horror at having experimented on her son—if she gets over her denial. Thank you!
BlankFlankPrincess chapter 22 . 6/17
Holy. Forking. Shirt.
That was amazing! I can't wait to start on the next book! God, you got me crying more than once - easier than I'd like to admit, haha - and the characterization! Wow...! I almost forgot that this was based on a cartoon. Lemme tell you, reading this and visualizing the characters as their animated selves is disorienting. The descriptions you wrote were stunning. I could see everything so clearly.
Holy moly! You're a brilliant writer! Never stop, you could do amazing things! (Not that you haven't already. Again, this book was stunning)
dnguyen686 chapter 22 . 6/11
Dam this tugs the mind...my brain hurts
MessyBargainer chapter 9 . 5/23
aaaaaaaaa that's fucked up. ohhhh my god. that's fucked up. that's soooo fucked up what the fuck Maddie. fuuccckkkkkk aaaaaa
Ananymoose chapter 21 . 5/14
Wow. There aren’t many long fics that I reread because, while I enjoy many of them, rereading them is always so unnecessarily time-consuming but this fic is one that I didn’t mind rereading. I will admit that I did skip over the chapter where she wrote her report the second time around but I still loved this fic either way and the ending way perfect
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/2
Oh my god. This is amazing.
anybodihearme chapter 13 . 4/16
Truly iconic. I love this so much.
anybodihearme chapter 12 . 4/16
Damn, I thought she was going to actually figure out that he was her son.
anybodihearme chapter 9 . 4/16
I had a feeling that something like this might happen but I didn’t think Maddie would actually do it. Like, OMG.
anybodihearme chapter 8 . 4/16
OMG
anybodihearme chapter 7 . 4/16
I liked this character. I wonder if he’s getting exhausted from staying his host form for a prolonged period of time.
anybodihearme chapter 5 . 4/16
I’m loving this story more and more, especially with the guest appearance of Cujo. I do have to wonder, however, weather or not Danny will get tired from being in his ghost form 24/7.
2,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »