Reviews for Phantom of Truth
Cobalt chapter 22 . 3/18
She cut off his hand! Holy shit she actually cut off his hand! And he went through so much to get home, even after he got out that must have been absolute hell, the pain is so good, that was so heartwrenching!
Oh my god the HAND? im dying, this is such a good read
Great job
Alooxis chapter 22 . 11/17/2021
Man, I read this story the other night and cannot stop thinking about it.

From the slow buildup in the beginning, to the really well-done characterization of Danny (somehow hitting his humor perfectly in the midst of horrifying external events), to the incredibly creative and interesting way he escapes ‘in’ maddie in the later chapters.

This is just so, so freaking cool dude!

Are there any other stories based on this one, or that are a continuation of it? I am so desperate for a smidgen more content from this mini AU you’ve created
OceanaFallen chapter 22 . 10/23/2021
Hi, I found this fic through a drawing someone did on tumblr this morning, and finished it at 1:00am… and god was it worth it. Seriously had me sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time
Guest chapter 22 . 10/16/2021
The psychic damage I received from this fic is incomparable. Very well written!
Niori chapter 22 . 7/10/2021
I know it's been a hot minute since this was updated, but I just wanted to drop a comment and let you know how much I enjoyed it. It was the sweetest of angst. Like, chefs kiss levels.
sereneghost chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
This is absolutely incredible and I love it. What a thriller! Amazing.
Question chapter 1 . 5/15/2021
I found this fic on archive of our own. Is that you?
Guest chapter 22 . 5/6/2021
This was amazing! The right amount of humor and horror. A torture fic thst I just love. The potential for anguish is just *chef's kiss*. Thanks for writing!
BlueStarLightCB chapter 22 . 5/4/2021
Awe man! I really wanted the meet up with mom soooo bad but still good story but ahhhhh!
PurpleRoseSealCat chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
I've heard of this fic several times as one of the old phandom greats, but it wasn't until I saw this amazing fanart of it that I decided I had to read it *now.* And I'm already intrigued! I can't wait to read all the way through :)
Here's the fanart, in case you haven't seen it! post/650061988221894656/a-shot-from-an-old-fanfic-but-one-of-my-favorites
Finn Fountain chapter 7 . 3/25/2021
No... again, you are an excellent writer but AGH. I'm crying.
Finn Fountain chapter 6 . 3/25/2021
Sato? As in Hiroshi or better yet, Asami Sato? From The Legend of Korra? Am I making parallels that aren't there? But I really am enjoying this. I have a feeling she's gonna find out soon. Keep writing. And even without proof reading, grammar still checks out.
xCCookiesx chapter 22 . 2/26/2021
is this a hallucination danny's mind made to keep him going? like this is happening in between the 20 and 21 chapters? he's so strong ;w; yes boy keep going follow your core ;w;;

dang looking forward to shadow of a doubt (that one is such a beast tho, 300k gonna take me a while lol)

i already said this but this story is some good shit!
2,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »