Reviews for And I Swear
Susmita Bora chapter 2 . 9/12/2020
You made me fall in love with Ron once again
stparker chapter 2 . 1/18/2019
OMFG!
This is one of the funniest fan fics I have ever read. Where have you been all my life, lol ?
I laughed so hard I almost gave myself a heart attack.
Great work, keep it up!
kehwie chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
Hahahahaha. Priceless.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
...
JustMeee3 chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
OMG...fucking hilarious and lemony. I am utterly amazed, yet again, by your writing. I was laughing so hard to the point of tears and still tasting the tartness of lemons...how the hell is that even possible? Because Jes is an absolute genious writer that's how!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
I laughed out loud! So funny!
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
This is AMAZING! I thank you for bringing this story into my life, it's truly hilarious and i loved the lemon, especially Hermione being really sexual (and 'My fucking king! Fuck me!)
Kudos for thinking of the replacement swear words, I laughed out loud for a couple of them (Gee Whiz was brilliant omg)
Overall excellent story, which I'm sure many romione shippers will enjoy in the time to come!
mdatta chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
This is one of the most hilarious Ron and Hermione fics I've ever read - simply genius LMAO - Thank you so much!
Andromeda247 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
The lemonade was boiling hot! You write the best smut!
hierath616 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
HAHAHAHA I cannot with this "mother loving cheese on biscuit"! So funny! This story is freaking hilarious I can't stop laughing and giggling throughout reading. Nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I like this. It's funny as hell. But there is more to guys than wanting to bang the wife. (I are one.) Would've liked it even better if there were other dimensions to Ron than sex.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
You're so great in writing! You're amazing, you are! :-D
mclaughlin chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
OMG! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I couldn't stop laughing while reading this. I'm still laughing even now.

You have a 'W.I.C.K.E.D.' sense of humor.
Silver chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awesome
Enma chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
That was adorable! There's so many super serious stories about Ron and hermione on here. It's nice to come across a well-written silly one!