Reviews for And I Swear
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
did i just fall in love with a fanfic? I think I just did! Seriously this is so perfect like it's just what I wanted (and needed) to read! Love the humour and the smut! Keep writing! :)
chelsieevans22 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
OMG this story was freaking hilarious! I had to stop and wipe my eyes from the tears a few times. Loved it!
jennydaggers chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Hell yes, this fic is bloody perfect. Its no surprise a ron- centric fic is both hilarious AND sexy ;) way to be, man. Fucking FAVED
primabellamia chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
LOL FUNNY
iwant2baweasley chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
haha i loved this! i think my favorite part was what came out of his mouth instead of the swear words hahaha
Gosh Darn It To Heck chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is downright hilarious and totally made my otherwise butter-biscuits-filled day!
azerjaban chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Bwahahahahaha! This was so funny " jimminy cricket!" lol I would pay to see Ron say that lol.
heyijustmetyou chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
oh lord, I laughed so much
Kat chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
That had to be one of the funniest stories I have ever read. Thank you for the laugh.
angelicmethod chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
That was great... I loved the contrast (and hilarity) of Ron's thoughts to what actually came out of his mouth.

Good job!
TroyWeb chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Hilarious and funny.
WeasleySeeker chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Loved it :D I LOVE Ron and he and Hermione are made for each other.
RyanRow02 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
This definitely goes to my favourite list! Witty, hilarious, sexy, just perfect! :D
JustAnotherGuy100 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I loved it! It was painfully hilarious, incredible naughty and sexy and so amazingly sweet!

You are becoming my favourite author in this site, I'm telling you :)
Romione4ever chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
BRILLIANT! I read it twice and I couldn't stop laughing and feel aroused at the same time! xD
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »