Reviews for And I Swear
primabellamia chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
LOL FUNNY
iwant2baweasley chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
haha i loved this! i think my favorite part was what came out of his mouth instead of the swear words hahaha
Gosh Darn It To Heck chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is downright hilarious and totally made my otherwise butter-biscuits-filled day!
azerjaban chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Bwahahahahaha! This was so funny " jimminy cricket!" lol I would pay to see Ron say that lol.
heyijustmetyou chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
oh lord, I laughed so much
Kat chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
That had to be one of the funniest stories I have ever read. Thank you for the laugh.
angelicmethod chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
That was great... I loved the contrast (and hilarity) of Ron's thoughts to what actually came out of his mouth.

Good job!
TroyWeb chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Hilarious and funny.
WeasleySeeker chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Loved it :D I LOVE Ron and he and Hermione are made for each other.
RyanRow02 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
This definitely goes to my favourite list! Witty, hilarious, sexy, just perfect! :D
JustAnotherGuy100 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I loved it! It was painfully hilarious, incredible naughty and sexy and so amazingly sweet!

You are becoming my favourite author in this site, I'm telling you :)
Romione4ever chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
BRILLIANT! I read it twice and I couldn't stop laughing and feel aroused at the same time! xD
KariAnn chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Jes, I just reread this story because I just couldn't help myself, what with all the mediocrity that's submitted to this site on a daily basis (unfortunately, the site won't let me review twice while signed in), & I just wanted to say that this remains my absolute favorite spoof-type piece that I've ever read - & I've read quite a few of them. A lot of them come off as idiotic, but this is just so fabulously creative, & your superb writing style & knowledge of the characters doesn't hurt.

I adore how their qualities are intentionally exaggerated: Hermione is more prudish than she might normally be, and Ron more mouthy, but it works so well for the purposes of this story, which is to amuse/entertain in a manner not to be taken too seriously. Truly, you write both comedy & smut so well, & the fact that this contains both is just icing on top of the cake.

I'd also like to add that you're one of the nicest people I've come across, in this fandom or elsewhere: I love that you always take the time to leave considerate, thoughtful reviews, & that you're the model of tact & politeness, even when a story isn't necessarily your cup of tea or when you have complaints - because you recognize the guts it takes to put yourself out there for criticisms from any Tom, Dick, or Harry with an opinion. So, I commend you for what you do - For both your truly fabulous stories & for the encouraging but honest feedback that you leave for others.

Thanks for being you! :)

Your biggest fan,

-Kari
cleansweep21 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I know this is a humor story, but I just found it irritating. Listening to Ron swear all the time wasn't funny, it just made him look like an idiot. The fact that he can't control his mouth even at his in-laws house makes him look like a real jerk, and completely insufferable. I want to staple his mouth shut, because every time he opens his mouth it's just another gratuitous swear, even though he knows how annoying he is to everyone...it's just nails on the chalkboard. I like swearing as much as the next person, but this is ridiculous.
K.Jade chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
The hour might have something to do with this, but that was FUCKING HILARIOUS.

More, please.

More humor/romance! So funny. Can't breathe. Probably waking people up.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »