Reviews for And I Swear
This is fic-licious.
NNN chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
FUNNY STORY, WELL DONE!
SugarDee chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
oh my you are one awesome writer. i cannot stop laughing when reading the second chapter. so good job! his proper words sound like they're being spoken by a robot :D

good job again

til next time..
Athenais777 chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
First, I don't think Ron swears that much in the book. He is in no way a model of proper language but not every sentence he utters contains the "f" word or shit or bollocks. He's mostly using "Bloody Hell" a lot through the books and making some allusions to Merlin's anatomy in creative ways. I guess that's probably because of the book intended audience and I can see that as he grows older, maybe he gets worse with the potty mouth.

With this said, this was completely brilliant: such a funny story and yet so tender in the end. Very creative swear replacements (Mother loving cheese on a biscuit!) Very nice job.
chamiepop chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Loved it. And that bloody spell that made Ron say all those funny swears. Haha. :)
faultybooster chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Sweet baby jesus. You get better every time. This was classic.
rhmac12 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I have tears due to laughing so much ;) my favorite was "oh Budda on a bun" LOL...what I love about this is how much R/Hr just love each other; not just the way they make love but that Ron was willing to do a spell to help him and Hermione wanted her old Ron back ;)

I also love how of course Hermione knew :) but also "lets have a baby" ;) "You're amazing you are equals PERFECTION! ;)

Btw anxious for Anxious! ;)
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I was laughing so hard at this whole thing...this is why I ALWAYS loved Ron/Hermione and always will: their passion for each other-just so hot! ;)

The sneaker at the end was priceless ;)
Hope-W chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
JUST GREAT! lol
Roni Stevie James chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Awesome, maybe continue this one...maybe? :)
karissaakawriter chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Love it. Love it. Love it. This whole story absolutely cracked me up, it was quite the lovely humor. And original curses too! Love it. Love Ron. Love Hermione. Love this story. Love your writing. Love you. Great job.

Also, I am eagerly awaiting "Look At Me" you can expect that I will read and review it as soon as it is up.

I am also anxious... for "Anxious" (bad joke, I know), you are torturing me with mulitiple fan fictions, my dear.
summer73 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
The entire thing was so f******g funny! I don't know why I completely lost it when he shouted, "gee wiz!" but I just couldn't contain myself any longer. And I love that he even said he sounded just like Percy. Ha ha.
down-the-road89 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Wow. Just WOW. One of the hottest AND funniest ficlets I've ever read! Bravo.
CeeCee69 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
OMG! LMAO! I enjoyed it, and knew it would be hot!

*fanself*