Reviews for And I Swear
xDrizzle chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
OWW, how sweet!

I LOLed almost all the time, Ron and his bloody mouth. Especially Hugo, his father-in-law, being such friendly with him was something very funny to read.

Sorry if I made mistakes writting in english. My native language is spanish :)
Ronnie's Account - Purged chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Holy crap, that was so funny! We bet you had a blast thinking of all that kooky stuff Ron says, huh? Wow! Can't believe we had to wait a month to read that one. Such a hilarious story. To be honest, we're surprised somebody didn't think of it earlier. Oh, well...we're glad you were the first one to do it! After all, you're one of our favorite authors :) Can't wait to read more one-shots from you.
Myth'lovin chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Blimmin' Brilliant!
veritaserumkills chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
"Oh yes, thinking about your moist vagina has made me quite pleased."

Omfg. I can't even.

Dead. I am dead. Roflol this is the best fic I've ever read
veritaserumkills chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Tease :P So I shall continue to read
Y chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
This is fic-licious.
NNN chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
SugarDee chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
oh my~ you are one awesome writer. i cannot stop laughing when reading the second chapter. so good job! his proper words sound like they're being spoken by a robot :D

good job again

til next time..
Athenais777 chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
First, I don't think Ron swears that much in the book. He is in no way a model of proper language but not every sentence he utters contains the "f" word or shit or bollocks. He's mostly using "Bloody Hell" a lot through the books and making some allusions to Merlin's anatomy in creative ways. I guess that's probably because of the book intended audience and I can see that as he grows older, maybe he gets worse with the potty mouth.

With this said, this was completely brilliant: such a funny story and yet so tender in the end. Very creative swear replacements (Mother loving cheese on a biscuit!) Very nice job.
chamiepop chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Loved it. And that bloody spell that made Ron say all those funny swears. Haha. :)
faultybooster chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Sweet baby jesus. You get better every time. This was classic.
regbride12 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I have tears due to laughing so much ;) my favorite was "oh Budda on a bun" LOL...what I love about this is how much R/Hr just love each other; not just the way they make love but that Ron was willing to do a spell to help him and Hermione wanted her old Ron back ;)

I also love how of course Hermione knew :) but also "lets have a baby" ;) "You're amazing you are equals PERFECTION! ;)

Btw anxious for Anxious! ;)
regbride12 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I was laughing so hard at this whole thing...this is why I ALWAYS loved Ron/Hermione and always will: their passion for each other-just so hot! ;)

The sneaker at the end was priceless ;)
Hope-W chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Roni Stevie James chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Awesome, maybe continue this one...maybe? :)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »