Reviews for And I Swear
KariAnn chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Jes, I just reread this story because I just couldn't help myself, what with all the mediocrity that's submitted to this site on a daily basis (unfortunately, the site won't let me review twice while signed in), & I just wanted to say that this remains my absolute favorite spoof-type piece that I've ever read - & I've read quite a few of them. A lot of them come off as idiotic, but this is just so fabulously creative, & your superb writing style & knowledge of the characters doesn't hurt.

I adore how their qualities are intentionally exaggerated: Hermione is more prudish than she might normally be, and Ron more mouthy, but it works so well for the purposes of this story, which is to amuse/entertain in a manner not to be taken too seriously. Truly, you write both comedy & smut so well, & the fact that this contains both is just icing on top of the cake.

I'd also like to add that you're one of the nicest people I've come across, in this fandom or elsewhere: I love that you always take the time to leave considerate, thoughtful reviews, & that you're the model of tact & politeness, even when a story isn't necessarily your cup of tea or when you have complaints - because you recognize the guts it takes to put yourself out there for criticisms from any Tom, Dick, or Harry with an opinion. So, I commend you for what you do - For both your truly fabulous stories & for the encouraging but honest feedback that you leave for others.

Thanks for being you! :)

Your biggest fan,

-Kari
cleansweep21 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I know this is a humor story, but I just found it irritating. Listening to Ron swear all the time wasn't funny, it just made him look like an idiot. The fact that he can't control his mouth even at his in-laws house makes him look like a real jerk, and completely insufferable. I want to staple his mouth shut, because every time he opens his mouth it's just another gratuitous swear, even though he knows how annoying he is to everyone...it's just nails on the chalkboard. I like swearing as much as the next person, but this is ridiculous.
SharkBitch chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
The hour might have something to do with this, but that was FUCKING HILARIOUS.

More, please.

More humor/romance! So funny. Can't breathe. Probably waking people up.
xDrizzle chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
OWW, how sweet!

I LOLed almost all the time, Ron and his bloody mouth. Especially Hugo, his father-in-law, being such friendly with him was something very funny to read.

Sorry if I made mistakes writting in english. My native language is spanish :)
Ronnie's Account - Purged chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Holy crap, that was so funny! We bet you had a blast thinking of all that kooky stuff Ron says, huh? Wow! Can't believe we had to wait a month to read that one. Such a hilarious story. To be honest, we're surprised somebody didn't think of it earlier. Oh, well...we're glad you were the first one to do it! After all, you're one of our favorite authors :) Can't wait to read more one-shots from you.
Myth'lovin chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Blimmin' Brilliant!
veritaserumkills chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
"Oh yes, thinking about your moist vagina has made me quite pleased."

Omfg. I can't even.

This is fic-licious.
NNN chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
FUNNY STORY, WELL DONE!
SugarDee chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
oh my~ you are one awesome writer. i cannot stop laughing when reading the second chapter. so good job! his proper words sound like they're being spoken by a robot :D

good job again

til next time..
Athenais777 chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
First, I don't think Ron swears that much in the book. He is in no way a model of proper language but not every sentence he utters contains the "f" word or shit or bollocks. He's mostly using "Bloody Hell" a lot through the books and making some allusions to Merlin's anatomy in creative ways. I guess that's probably because of the book intended audience and I can see that as he grows older, maybe he gets worse with the potty mouth.

With this said, this was completely brilliant: such a funny story and yet so tender in the end. Very creative swear replacements (Mother loving cheese on a biscuit!) Very nice job.
chamiepop chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Loved it. And that bloody spell that made Ron say all those funny swears. Haha. :)
faultybooster chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Sweet baby jesus. You get better every time. This was classic.
regbride12 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I have tears due to laughing so much ;) my favorite was "oh Budda on a bun" LOL...what I love about this is how much R/Hr just love each other; not just the way they make love but that Ron was willing to do a spell to help him and Hermione wanted her old Ron back ;)

I also love how of course Hermione knew :) but also "lets have a baby" ;) "You're amazing you are equals PERFECTION! ;)

Btw anxious for Anxious! ;)
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »