Reviews for And I Swear
KariAnn1222 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Ok, for some stupid reason I'm not getting my alerts from FFn, so I didn't even see this until just now! Grr...

Anywho, first of all, awwww, you're too sweet for blaming, er, I mean THANKING me for encouraging you to write this! ;p But I'm so fuckity fuck fuck glad I did! Not only was this ridiculously hilarious (I LOL'ed throughout the whole thing!), but it was also incredibly sweet & sexy! And I was actually going to comment on this before you mentioned it in the A/N:

"Mother loving cheese on a biscuit."

LMAO! This entire thing was just an absolute pleasure to read, and a favorite for life. And might I add - you're just a writing machine, aren't you? I mean, you gift us with this & still manage to update your other two fics in a reasonable timeframe - & your chapters are decently-lengthed!

THANK YOU for sharing your incredible talent with us. You deserve more than 20 reviews - you deserve 2,000. But hopefully this lengthy comment is enough to make up (in part, at least) for those who took pleasure from your talent but didn't bother with the courtesy of a review. You're amazing, you are. ;)

-Kari
loveroffelton chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
hey. just loved this. i really like all the word you came up with for him instead of swear words. i cant wait to see the next one shot you come up with. ;) wink wink. i know we talked about that already. lol.
alquimista chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Very funny... great fic!

I read somewhere the people tend to behave opposite from normal, in lovemaking... the talkatives become silent, the strict ones swear like a sailor, etc... this things helps to excite the partner...

It seems to work for Hermione! he, he...
heronlove chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
That was sooo funny and hot. I think that is the first time I read something lik that. I truely enjoyed it.

*kisses*

Crystal
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Really funny.

Definitely like that Hermione knew everything and missed the swearing ron.
scorpiusrose chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
omg hahahah this is the funniest thing i've ever read. well done!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Great start. I do wonder how Ron gets out of this hole. I also wonder if there is another underlying reason that Hermione is mad at his swearing, like she is pregnant or something, but then it didn't seem that Hugo/Luann were that suprised by them having a fight.
susieQ41 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
OMG...that was one of the funniest sex scenes I've ever read. Gee Whiz what a great story! ;)
CocoRocks chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Haha I've just spent the last half hour laughing my head off. I really love the quote "Mother loving cheese on a biscuit." amazing.
CeeCee69 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love it when Hermione and Ron have their little spats, I don't know I find it hilarious and sweet. I'm sure the make up session will be HOT. :P

But yes, I loved it. And can't wait for your update on Anxious as well which I am loving alot. Well done.
ykickamoocow111 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
I loved this story as it is easily one of the funniest i have read in quite some time. I only wish Hermione realised what was going on in regards to the spell as i suspect she would get a bit annoyed at Ron's lack of swearing in the bedroom after a while.

Please keep writing Ron/Hermione stories as i have read all your Ron/Hermione stories and have enjoyed them all a lot.
banshee1968 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Thanks, that was very good. Highly amusing, even your smut was pretty funny and that's not easy. Thanks again.
whiterabbit111 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very funny! Agree with others that Ron without swearing just wouldn't be *Ron*, so can't wait to see what happens!
smkffnut chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
It's a clever idea, but Ron wouldn't be Ron if he stopped swearing. I admit that a little control, like when he is around Hermione's parents, would not come amiss... Looking forward to Part II. Thanks for writing!
karissaakawriter chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh lovely, this chapter cracked me up, and leaves me quite at the edge of my seat awaiting the next chapter since I have an idea what it will be like. Update soon!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »