Reviews for And I Swear
CocoRocks chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Haha I've just spent the last half hour laughing my head off. I really love the quote "Mother loving cheese on a biscuit." amazing.
CeeCee69 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love it when Hermione and Ron have their little spats, I don't know I find it hilarious and sweet. I'm sure the make up session will be HOT. :P

But yes, I loved it. And can't wait for your update on Anxious as well which I am loving alot. Well done.
ykickamoocow111 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
I loved this story as it is easily one of the funniest i have read in quite some time. I only wish Hermione realised what was going on in regards to the spell as i suspect she would get a bit annoyed at Ron's lack of swearing in the bedroom after a while.

Please keep writing Ron/Hermione stories as i have read all your Ron/Hermione stories and have enjoyed them all a lot.
banshee1968 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Thanks, that was very good. Highly amusing, even your smut was pretty funny and that's not easy. Thanks again.
whiterabbit111 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very funny! Agree with others that Ron without swearing just wouldn't be *Ron*, so can't wait to see what happens!
smkffnut chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
It's a clever idea, but Ron wouldn't be Ron if he stopped swearing. I admit that a little control, like when he is around Hermione's parents, would not come amiss... Looking forward to Part II. Thanks for writing!
karissaakawriter chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh lovely, this chapter cracked me up, and leaves me quite at the edge of my seat awaiting the next chapter since I have an idea what it will be like. Update soon!
KariAnn1222 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
LMFAO! (Laugh my fucking ass off!) Wow. This was a riot - so freakin' funny. You're really showing your versatility as a writer, & your stuff is an absolute pleasure to read. Cannot wait for more from you; I'm loving all of your fics!
HeRonLove chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
The first part of this fic was great. I love Hermione's parents,and their reactions to Ron and Hermione. They always seem so amused by them. I hope that Hermione will not stay mad at Ron for long.

*kisses*

Crystal
MadelineRenee chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Love it - I needed that laugh before work today ;-)
alquimista chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Not bad!... very funny, but Hermione is ... stiff? prudish? sanctimonious? bitchy?... poor Ron, He seems to be under Hermione's boots.

He is doomed! He, he...
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I like this so far. I can't wait to see what Ron tries to do to stop swearing.
ykickamoocow111 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I really liked this chapter and i am guessing that Hermione won't like a spell that stops Ron from swearing as secretly she actually quite likes it.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5