Reviews for Catch Her
Daryl chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
omg :) i love this chapter.
jam66 chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
decent story line, but I don't think 2 professional women in their 30's would be groping each other at work and in public sorry it doesn't ring true with how their characters would behave
AznBlossom chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
This was absolutely beautiful and amazing! Oh my gosh! I cannot express enough how adorable, unique, interesting, romantic, sweet, and funny this story is! It is very well written! There's so much creativity, thought, and planning put into this! I absolutely enjoyed reading this! This is one of my favorite Rizzles fanfiction! 3 And hot dayum, the last chapter! So steamy! That was very sexy, and entertaining to read, it was very sweet ]

You are an amazing writer! You are very talented and creative! I look forward to reading more of your work ]
AB chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
You are a genius! I absolutely loved reading this! And I am impressed that you wrote up a case and put a lot of details about it and lead them to solve the case! This was very impressive and entertaining to read!
ab chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
You are a genius! You are so creative! I absolutely love this story! And, wow, the intimate actions 3
I enjoyed reading this story a lot!
ab chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I absolutely enjoyed this! You are a very creative and talented writer!
AznBlossom chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Awww! This was very sweet! Oh my gosh, I can't express enough, how much I like your writing! You are a very creative and talented writer! I look forward to reading more of your work! This introduction is wonderful! Everything is perfect! And I like the amount of details and attention you have put into this story!
crime fictiction chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
beautiful story danke
Myx Nyx chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Ah! Its SO FLUFFy, I'm gonna die! That was beautiful! And made me stay up way past my bedtime! I have to get up early and you made me stay up! Just one more chapter, I said! Just one more! And now? 7 chapters later? I am going to bed. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
"I'm in this for the real deal" . That's not how real deal is used.

"Tears started forming in her" ...should be eyes
"quite much" should be "quite a bit"

You said you wanted some help with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I really like your style. One tip: This is the fourth of your stories that I've read and only just now at the bottom of the first chapter did I read "as you can see by my name, English is not my native language, but I really appreciate it if you can and will correct me!" My suggestion would be to put this at the start of every story and maybe each chapter.

Neither grammer nor spelling is my thing but "can and will correct me!" to keep the tenses correct should probably be "could and would correct me!"
scar20253 chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
loved it just loved it :)
phantomslap chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Jane's a cop not a federal agent. good so far
Swirls96 chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Omigod I loooove the ending! It was so sweet!
rosesRred14 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012