Reviews for What I'd Give SLASH
lescavanagh chapter 13 . 2/25
wow great story. Had me laughing so hard in spots that my sister in law asked me what was going on. Thanks for the story.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 13 . 1/4
I loved this story! It was cute!
PhoenixRising360 chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
I keep re-reading this story and can't get over how funny, sweet and how realistically close to character it is despite how the show portrays these two. Completely awesome, sweet and oh, did I mention funny? You captured the essence of the humor of the show in the story. Great read and re-read and more re-read.
Rjones308 chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Great story. Loved how Gibbs acted when he found out it was Tony. He was so concerned, not to hurt Tony to try to understand. He wanted to talk it through so as to not hurt their friendship. The relationship with Gibbs and Fornell was awesome. They were like real open friends, it was refreshing. The open mindedness of Gibbs to see what was already there was great, but he still took it slowly with Tony just in case. He did not want to hurt Tony or their familial relationship know it was so important to Tony. Then to see a romantic Gibbs - ahhhh! The hotness meter was very high. Keep writing more, I love them.
Rjones308 chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
My heart bleeds for Tony. Nothing hurts more that the knowledge that the one you love, has no interest in you. Everyone Tony loves rejects him. He is loveable, kind, loyal to a fault not mention gorgeous. But he cant find love. Pitiful. Sometimes you cant help who you love and not letting it out will eat you alive.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
:D it was perfect. The mix of humor and lovey was beautifully touching. Didn't know how bad the slow burn was gonna kill me but totally worth the wait :)
Michigan Mommy chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
I would love to say something deep or profound but the only thing that comes to mind is...OMG! THAT WAS HOT! By far one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I felt like I was a fly on the wall during the entire story. You are a fantastic writer
sailor silvimoon chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Awesome, amazing, beautiful, brilliant... I could go on, but I think you get the picture. *grin*
Love it!
yokmeilee chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I lived the story. It was so sweet. I also liked the friendship between Gibbs and Fornell. Loved to see those talks in the stories.
Rose Malmaison chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
There are so many things to love about this story, especially the way Gibbs is impassioned yet he isn't jumping into this without thinking. Fornell is fun! Plus I'm glad Gibbs has someone to be his friend. I love the way Tony is playful and the whole secret admirer thing was fun, great choice of gifts except...he had to know, on some level, that he would get caught out. Great story!
Wolfisis chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
wow...I keep finding like really amazing love stories for these to and yours is so one of my favorites...Loved the whole thing.
mangafan29 chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Awww so sweet
TriggerHappyJax chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
WOW...just loved this amazing story!
Aussie-mel chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
I loved this. The slow build up in their relationship was amazing. I loved how tony knew what he wanted and it was Gibbs that was unsure. Also love Bottom!Gibbs. Amazing story.
Angelus320 chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
just found your story earlier today and read through the entire story from 1 to 13. Wow. Sweet, funny and just all around amazing. Great story and great talent!