Reviews for Regret
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I DO know people who married their high school sweethearts... In my mind, Kurt and Blaine are forever.
Creature of the night chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
The devil's advocate in me has to point out that my aunt and uncle met in high school, he was her first bf and they've been happily married for over 30 years now. Also my brother and sister in law, though he was 2 years older and out of high school, and they've been married for over 10. Also my friend who was 16 when she met her bf and now they're engaged and 23. It happens. It's rare as hell, but it happens.

Now onto the actual review! I loved the ending, the ring dropping to the floor, the comparisons between Blaine and Daley; I loved it. It broke my heart because it broke Kurt's. Because come on, who would want a man as half-hearted as Daley seems once you've had Blaine Love-struck-with-all-things-you Anderson?

Seriously though, even though I wanted to shake Kurt, I wanted to smash him over the head in your last fic (Lost in Rochester). So I guess that's an improvement. (Because seriously Kurt, seriously? He comes back into your life and says how much he freaking loves you and you walk away? And lie outright that you have a boyfriend, seriously? What is wrong with you! People NEVER get second chances and you throw yours away! Ingrate!)
toinfinityandbeyondxx chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Sequel please?
jtangel chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh, why did you leave it there? Now I feel really bad for Blaine... sequel with a happily ever after?
Whiterosered chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh my gosh, I loved it. But the damn ending! Argh. Do you enjoy frustrating your readers? ;)