Reviews for When all is said and done
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
this was too damned good and there was a touch of hope! i need the sequel and i want it multii-chapter!
shadylady21 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This oneshot was really good. Also really sad, but you have been threatening us with a sad one. I loved how you had both Elena and Katherine showing how they felt about Damon. Especially the part where it was like they were one person who was split. Elena having the tears and Katherine sobbing or whatever she was doing. It was just really good. Then they both just broke down. I especially loved Katherine telling everyone to leave Elena alone and just let her grieve. If you do decide to turn this oneshot into a story I am definitely going to be reading.
mayghaen17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Why yes, you did make good on your threat for a sad ending haha, but I actually kind of liked it. I'm going to pretend that Elena and Kat were successful and brought Damon back :)
Lacra13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This had know who much I love drama. I wasn't expecting a happy ending though, but I like the twist and I think Katty and Elena would make an interesting team. Please, do go on with this story!
Avecia chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I never actually thought you'd follow through on your threat - I was shocked that you did!

But it wasn't so tragic, not when there is a little hope at the end. I was picturing something terribly graphic and well, shall we say bloody? (I know where your mind can wander missy!) But this was really written rather beautifully - tender and yearning I think is the words I'd use.

And I'm definitely wanting to see Elena and Katherine together on a road trip - Damon just can't stay dead :)

myTme chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Nice. Broody. Marginally dark but there's a silver lining and I secretly think ol' Mr. Damon may be back! (Admit it, you just couldn't... well... you know...)

Kudos my dear, now back to the multichapter fic that needs finishing!
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Awesome! Would love to see this continued!

Keep it up!

bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This was sad...and beautiful...and sad...I was surprised by the way you made Katherine care about things (and when I say things I actually mean Damon'd death and Stefan's blood problem)

I would LOVE to read a story that has Kat and Elena unaite for a greater couse. They would make a hell' of a team. Plus I'm really courious how would you 'resuscitate' Damon. How will Kat's and Elena's feelings for Damon would play out and Damon's and Stefan's reaction to it. Of so many questions in my head. You HAVE to write more of this after you're done with your other multichapter just have to! For me *puppy dog eyes*