Reviews for To Watch the Stoic Squirm
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This was very well-written! It was such a nice fic to come across. Great work!
EilidhMc chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I so love this little fic. There is something so unbelievably sexy about desire restrained and just barely controlled like this, more so in a way than the most explicit smut. I also love the way you establish his constant background presence in her thoughts, just by simply referring to him as "him". You just know exactly who "he" must be right away. Well done, and please, keep writing!
Angie38 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Thans for writing it.
Miss Jessica Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Oooo This is so good! Please don't make it a one shot! I like your writing style for them! What happens when they wake-up! (By the way, loved that he 'fapped' himself to sleep! Haha)
CatherineWinner chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow! Loved this fic so much!
Little Loony chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I do so love the tension in this story. I reckon the worm lipped prat would have left him alive. For all his faults he seems rather fond of Sandor. (lets face it who wouldn't be.)
Marie Vulffe chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I am also a huge fan of King's Landing AUs/interactions in general, and I'm glad you kept them there for this; it's different. LOVE the characterization, the way Sansa thinks, and how she jumps from one idea to the next. She's still so young, caught in that uncomfortable, confusing between-stage, and it's very bittersweet to watch the Hound struggle with her.

It would be nice to see it from his POV. Nevertheless, I loved this as it was. Hope to see more from you!

Lemoncakes. :D
TheMotherQuill chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love this and want so much more! Damned one-shots!
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I am obsessed with this.

I love your characterization, and oh my goodness I wish there was more. Let's just try and ignore the pedophilia of it all, shall we?
Lady Sansa chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
What a bittersweet vignette. I think you've captured the sansan dynamic wonderfully here.

And I feel like the song of how sweet Sansa's lemoncakes taste is the B side to the ballad of the War for Cersei's Cunt, if you'll pardon my quote.
Abbll chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You really should continue this. It's amazing! (:
Anariel Brightsword chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I quite enjoyed this. Hope you post more fics soon!
Lia Felix chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
gosh, i absolutely loved this! are you planning to continue this? because i would LOVE to read more! :)
Luciana chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh, I simply loved this! More please? I would love a follow up. :D
Ednawolf chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Please continue this story. The whole bit about Sansa's sweet lemoncakes was hilarious!