Reviews for Release
nightkitty555 chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
So, it's been a lot more than four months... not that I don't understand...
Shi'ar chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Blimey girl! Forgive me for not reviewing this sooner..this story is bloody brilliant! And it's been five months to the day today since your last chapter! ;p You are killing me here! ;) I absolutely LOVE this story, it's magnificently done and beyond original. The characterization of Snape is spot-on..(my only teeny complaint is that as angry as he is with her, he wouldn't call her a Mudblood - he abhored that word.) But it is an amazing story and I truly cannot wait to read more! Sooooon, I hope! Keep up the excellent work!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
loved it hope there is more soon
lil-lexa chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
I'm definately excited for the next chapter, I really hope that you are able to post it soon. So far a very interesting and unique plot )
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Amazing. xx
SusanMarieS chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
Yes lets hope. Wonderful story. Well except for the Mudblood part. I look forward to more.
MelodySwanMills chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Yay!Glad you finally updated!Please don't take so long next time!;)
Angelwells chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Woooo hooooooo we have lift off lol awesome chapter, I can't wait for more

Angel :)
MCannon5887 chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
That was hot!
semicharmed chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
You have his age wrong. He's nearing forty, not fifty.
semicharmed chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
No comments about cheese? Aw, man. That's nearly impossible as I love cheese and I live in Wisconsin. G.
Caraline Fisher chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
Hey yea try not to take quite so long with the next chapter I sort of forgot what this was when I saw it had been updated. I'm really enjoying this. By the way since you posted last I had my baby. So if you did take another 4 months that's ok I'm very busy now. he was born on the 21st. Just 4 days ago.
toriashley chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
I have my fingers crossed that more reviews make chapters appear sooner. A few authors have said that. :)

There is nothing more Severus than meeting up with someone in the darkness of the Forbidden Forest and making out with them. Like..if someone writing a fic was trying to keep him in-character and have him meet with Hermione... The Forbidden Forest is the place...better than the Astronomy Tower or by the Lake...

**heart**
articcat621 chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
awesome story!
ummm chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
I stopped reading after chapter 7. The ending of that chapter did nothing whatsoever for me - it just felt crass.