Reviews for Nothing Stays the Same
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
My, looks like Preed & Stith are changing a bit. Who knows what developments will come of this. Also wonder what their kids will look like._ Wonder if they'll see Rin again. If so, they better be prepared, especially Preed, shom she'll want to skin alive & use as a new pair of curtains. Let's hope they prepare. Well, anyway, see ya.
paladinofthelantern chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Yay! PreedxStith.
StormyWolfBowler chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
OMG! I can't believe that I didn't review this! Just checking to see if you'd writen anymore and decided to see what I'd said in the reviews and found that I hadn't! I'm sorry! Your trilogy was great! I'd always planned on writing a Preed/Stith story but still haven't gotten around to it. If this is any support that would make you write more (hint hint, wink wink, say no more) I encourage it greatly.
Kassie chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
Cute and nothing more.
Megan chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Aww! **giggle** That was the cutest ending! ;) I loved it! Great job!
The id chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
Sweet.
ImagineGal chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
Wonderful story so far! Is there going to be any more?
stacy chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
very nice
The Phantom chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
Cool! That was a good story. (all Preed stories are good!) I am looking forward to the next installment. :-)
Wolf Mother not signed because I'm too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
Eeeeee! I love this series! So much more better than mine, boo hoo... (enough self pity!) Love th' series! Pleaaaaaase write more? Please? Pretty please with a chocolate-covered Preed on top? (On second thought, I want the chocolate covered Preed...heeheeeheeeee.)