Reviews for Reversing Arcana
isadorator chapter 20 . 9/22
I LOVED THIS! The plot was good and the writing was great (I liked how you managed to side-step describing Souji's parents in the same way he was side-stepping the truth of their deaths). I wanted to strangle Adachi and was amazed/terrified of Souji's shadow and felt sympathetic towards Naoto and the P3 crew.

I wish we could have seen a little of Souji reuniting with his other social links, since so much time was spent on breaking them, but this ending was satisfying. I'm still kinda amazed that a second person left the Velvet Room because of all that happened and uuuuuugh I really loved this. I stayed up all night reading your fic and just now woke up to write this review. Thank you so much for posting! :'D
Two-Stomach chapter 20 . 6/24
HM chapter 20 . 3/20
the the end was so sweet, i was gonna cry but... "Why is there a fox here?" Lol, there goes the tears of laugh XD this story is very exciting! there's suspense till the end. keep up the good work!
Face Yourself chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Good. Worth reading. Not much else to say, I'm afraid.
Hermes tonsils chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
Oh god Great Seal...
Riddle Wraith chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
XD OH MY GOOOOOOD! DUDE! This story was so fucking AWESOME! I can't! THERE IS TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT INSIDE ME! MY BODY CANNOT PHYSICALLY HOLD IT ALL SO I MUST EXPRESS IT IN CAPS LOCK! Anyway, thank you for such a fucking awesome story. Especially, though, THANK YOU for being able to write Adachi as a psychopath without making him a rapist at well. Not because I care if he is or not, but because there are quite a few stories wherein he rapes Souji/Yu, and I'm really getting tired of seeing just that frankly. Not only that, but you also showed a realistic version of his own shadow, which I have wanted to see for quite some time. I understand that in the games they couldn't do as such for multiple reasons, the main ones being that the player determined the personality of the main character, therefore negating the ability to do such things as showing self-doubts and whatnot (and other things that a normal person would supress about themselves of course), and the fact that they would have had to make the fight incredibly easy so that the main character could win and get his persona, which wouldn't mesh with the fact that his other teammates shadows would be so much stronger than his when he, in essence, is so much more powerful in more ways. Anyway, sorry for the rambling. I look forward to looking at your other stories to see what they entail. :) Thank you for such an enjoyable read.
Aoirann chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
They could just blame Adachi for everything. It would be technically correct.
Randoom chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
LOL. I LOVED Doujima's question at the end! Perfection. I honestly thought Adachi would get the blame for everything and I am kinda sad that this is the last chapter. There are many unanswered questions, especially about what Souji received in the end. Also, what about fixing his bond's?

I really, really hope that you will write a sequel some day.
Tikigod784 chapter 20 . 4/30/2013
This story was painful to read. It's a depiction of my dear party members falling to pieces and all my in-game acquaintances betraying my (player character's) legacy! The ending was all the more glorious for it, though. Fantastic work! Thanks for writing...
Meia42 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I really loved this whole idea, and is one of the most interesting ways I've seen the two casts coming together. :)
Arawn D. Draven chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Excellent story! It was really interesting how far Elizabeth could go to ressurect Minato, and how Adachi was just beyond any redemption!
Good job!
pinchess07 chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
awesome story, dude!
Wren Truesong chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Unf. Beautiful. Especially the part about having to learn some lessons over and over, all your life. I don't enjoy Elizabeth, but she does make SENSE, and Minato was absolutely perfect. As was Souji, and all the rest.
Kyu-Momo chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
"Why is there a fox in here?"

Heeheheheheh! Priceless!
Oh my god you're such an amazing writer. I simply adore The Fifth Act.
This was amazing... Thank you thank you thank you for writing this!

I had such a wonderful time reading it! :D
Hmm.. you know what? I think I'll read it again!
dofu chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
oh my god.
this fic made my feels go haywire and i practically scream at the computer monitor every few chapters or so.
this is a very satisfying ending!