Reviews for Cliche
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 10 . 10/14
So cool! I really like the story!
inuyashamunkey chapter 10 . 8/24
AH I NEED TA KNOW
Thank you for writing this story. As I read through the chapters I realize you are an amazing writer. I'm not only saying the SasuNaru was good but the way you worded your sentences made it enjoyable. You have made long chapters and I appreciate that. If you ever decide to be a writer I would support that but I advise you to make a story with original characters and your own plot. If you ever make your own original series in watt pad or something I hope your story will be recognized by people. I hope you continue with this story and once again thank you for typing it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
Well it was just so sweet! hell i dont even care if you ddint finiah the story im just satisfied thank you.-
0061 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
please update soon,i really really love it..its one of my favourite
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Plaese come back
AzucenaXshadows chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
I'm not sure how this got on my fav. But I like it so it stays lol

I hope u update soon
Daniela chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Great chapter. Kiba almost caught them!
Natasha chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Loved the line where Naruto grins and Shikimaru yawns back.
Ameranthian chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
I'm glad that Sasuke seems to really care about Naruto. Karin also seems nice. Is Itachi going to be a nice Onii-chan or a creep? Your story is so enjoyable. It is well written and thought out. I hope to see more chapters added later.
Thanks for posting,
Ameranthian
Ameranthian chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
You aren't the only one who loves high school stories. I love them to. Its gives a feeling of a set pace (that doesn't make sense does it?) And it show the characters in a place where (at least in theory) they can 'be kids'. Also, I'm home schooled, so these fics that present the characters in school are probably more interesting to me than to others. It's interesting to see the characters interact in and out of school and the school part give it a feeling of familiarity. Like you can know at least the basic parts that will be here and you can enjoy seeing what the author has done. To me, its like a fairy tale twist story. You might know how Cinderella works, but it changes every time and it gives you something new to look forward to.
Your writing is also good. I haven't noticed any grammar or spelling errors, and its clear and easy to understand. You are very descriptive and are able to craft personalities for the characters that both keep them (at least a little) like they are from the anime and manga, but are also suited to your story. A lot of the time, I will read a story and its good, except for the weird way the author writes. Not so with yours. I really enjoy reading it. I hope you will continue with this story. It makes me sad to really come to love a story and then to have the author stop writing it. I understand that things happen and it can be hard to find time to write, but sill, I really hope to be able to read this story to the end.
Also, I hope my (very long and probably annoying) review will brighten your day! I personally understand that getting bad review for ones writing can be very hurtful, (my first and only attempt at posting on this sight was murdered almost immediately.) But I for one( and I'm sure I'm not the only one) LOVE this story.
Ignore all the dumb idiots who are jealous of your talent and can't think of any thing nice to say. They are really just annoying. (And I probably am to by now.) Ha!

Well, after all that, I've just gotta say, great job on this work. I love it.
Ameranthian
ZombifiedWulf chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
"He wanted his idiot to remain a carefree, ramen loving freak forever."

Okay, best line in the entire story! Oh my goodness. Who knew Sasuke could be so... loving!

But anyway. Dude, this story has taken on such an unexpected - but amazing - turn. I figured Sasuke was just a delinquent, a teenage boy rebelling against society. I should have known better. I should have known that you would stick to the vengeful Uchiha, not turn him into a simple rebellious bad boy(not that simple rebellious bad boy Sasuke isn't fun to read, I just don't think he'd be anything but vengeful if his parents were murdered, and I'm happy to see that trait in this fic).

Update soon! Like, right now! ;p
TiarAstrid chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
oh my god! i craving for more of this story!
MikaUchiha chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Wow! I just read all that. I think my neighbors hate me because it's almost midnight and I've been burriting out in laughter all night!' Haha

I really hope Naruto and Sasuke's relationship goes well and that Sasuke comes clean about his past with Naruto and that he finds his parents graves or something.

Update soon!

Mika
VampirePrinssess chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Shadow- I like it, and I loved that Gaara was here!
Isy- Naruto's eagerness is what I really liked haha