Reviews for Final Hour
monica alexander chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
The chapters were a bit too short for me but I still enjoyed reading this and I would like to carry on reading
zenah94 chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
A good story , but the last chapter , I thought it was always the one that ask was the groomest and the one that was ask is the bride and the bride takes the groomest last name, so shouldn't it be Torres-Robbins. Keep writing you're good.
neweldi chapter 22 . 5/17/2014
Thanks, I like it :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Calzonafan123 chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
Nice.
McBitch chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
Ohhhh is this it over?
Cute ending but need a sequel; currently going to stalk your profile to look for it haha ;)
birdyboo10 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
I am in love wth this story! you are doing a great job writing, and i hope to read more chapters or a sequal soo.
CaseyJr chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Great story! Thanks
GreysFan4Ever chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
this story is AMAZING! i just started it today and I want more! i would totally read the sequel! Well DOne!
Brels chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
Hi loving your story. Looking forward to your updates.
crayolakid0413 chapter 21 . 3/28/2012
Ive really enjoyed this story. It has the perfect balance of fluff and angst. You described the characters so well I could feel the emotion coming from the page. Great writing. Looking forward to the ending. Thanks for sticking with this!
crayolakid0413 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Wow totally didnt see that coming. Such a good read so far. Thanks for sharing!
ariz831 chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
OMG, this chapter had me in tears. I was laughing so hard, when Teddy said "man down" because Arizona fainted. Not to mention when they both screamed when Callie squeezed their hands. Haha !. I am so happy also that Callie had her son finally. Looking forward to more happy times for our girls. Excellent chapter.
AZsgirl chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
LOL AZ fainted! The hand crushing does hurt, first "hand" experience! Yay Timothy Brighton is here!
Majo Black chapter 21 . 3/27/2012
What a cute chapter,but I am afraid that Arizona and Teddy will not be able to operate ever again to the secuel, I will love to read that :)...

Update soon!