Reviews for Eurybia
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 1 . 4/22
I loved this! And I agree, Elizabeth was always far more a pirate than Will, and the little we saw with her at the helm had her thriving. It would also make some poetic sense for the girl who stole the cursed gold all those years ago to be the one who stole the heart.
I mean, honestly, who can go on all those adventures, sail to the ends of the earth and back, be crowned a pirate king, THE pirate king, and then setlle comfortably into Motherhood?
Especially in an era that would see her silenced? No, I always believed she had to have found her way back to the sea at some point.
Warkitty chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
AsRiverSingsSoftly chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
wow that was amazing! i love it, you have such a vivid imagination and a fabulous style of writing! an absolute pleasure to read! x
RandomImagination chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

The shortness of the scenes, and how everything comes in little glimpses spread out across time, really works here. And I love what you've done with Elizabeth's character.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This is twenty kinds of stunning. This story left me no doubts on the fact that this Elizabeth is the true one, and this is exactly how the story was always meant to end. You made it all fit so perfectly together there's really no other choice. Also, the flashes in insight into Will, Jack, and the drowned women, were beautifully done.
Mistress of the Knight chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh I like this! I agree, a much stronger ending than soppily waiting on a beach for a rather lacklustre man!
Lutherian chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I loved it. It's very true of the characters in their own ways.
jackwabbit chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Argh! I greatly enjoyed this tale!