Reviews for Did You Know?
sibilantspiel chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Aw, this story is well constructed and inspired some right toasty-warm feelings in me. Very well done, miss. Congrats on the win.
chele the original chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wonderful. I really liked it!

the characters seemed 'real' and likeable.
show-meh-your-teeth chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I love how sweet and caring Edward was

and Bella was kind of a snarky bad ass.

it was sweet. and i ended up looking up that refrigerator fact. true story! crazy
Peace Love Eclipse chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
favorite :)
laura-1025 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
So sweet, what a great story :)
garddita17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I loved this story. Seeing them in the present and having the story jump back to show us how they ended up where they are. Brilliant. And he's british. *swoons* It had humor, sweetness, passion. Like I said, I loved it.
Mrs Bingly chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
So cute! I can't wait to find out who wrote this so I can read more of your stuff!
jujubeew3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is really sweet. Toothache status! I've had a situation like their first time. My partner was saying lyrics to a song and I caught on (hard not to when he was singing I want your sex by george michael). So this story definitely hit home :) I'm voting for this one.
laurieO76 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is just the sweetest one-shot. Captures emotions and their devotion in so few words. Loved it!
iflovecancatchyou chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
YAY! I love this contest. The 80's like totally rocked my world!

BUT where in the world did you find out about baby fetuses getting erections. I died. DIED.

I think you were probably trying to play off the "hormones getting the better of us" Preggers Bella. But it didnt really play up that well. I got it, but I dont know if everyone else will. Maybe a little more explanation as to why Bella forgave Edward?

(i know though - who can turn down Superhero cock?)
thisismypenname432 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Thanks a lot. I know have Sweet Dreams stuck in my head

On to the actual review - theres a line in here that stood out for me. "Created a symphony of ecstasy and apology" I got chills. That's some great phrasing. Literal chills.

If the author could message me, I'd love to read anything else you have.
fangtasticmcgee chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
LOVED it. :)
LSidnee chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Sweet! Very. I know it's a one shot, so it can be hard to get in depth; but I think you did a great job covering the biggest events in their relationship. And thanks for making it citrusy without it being plain lemon. A slight taste was perfect!
twihard.dude chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Pretty decent writing/story. Interesting use of having "sweet dreams" while travelling "the seven seas" if that was what you were going for.

I would have gone with a BDSM for "some of them want to be abused" but your idea was more clever. Good job. This one will have my vote.
twihard.dude chapter 1 . 10/19/2011