Reviews for Reaper of the Cards
Olympian-King chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
*stares in shock at the ending goes to click for the next chapter notices no next button checks last updated date and then lets out a scream of anguish that such a cliffhanger is left here*
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 26 . 9/4/2013
Oh! Please Please Please Please update this soon! I love this story!
annea101 chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
i truly hope you plan on eventually updating or I think ill die
Jostanos chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
*blinks* I wonder why..
AndiNara chapter 26 . 10/4/2012
It has been 5 months and I really like this story could you please update it soon.
Yugi's sister death chapter 25 . 9/11/2012
Go yami! Woot woot!
Yugi's sister death chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
Yumi: You leave it like that? What the hell happened to yugi and yami?
Yugi: so... I'm finally dead?
Yami: I'm gonna kill you all!
Yumi: yugi... Put yami in a box.
Yugi: kae
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
I'll admit it right now-I'm actually really worried about what's going to happen to Yugi. It's good that he's not dead, but it's also not good that he's becoming his Duel Monster.

Short, but also interesting to see Yugi's line of thinking right then.

I can only hope he'll make it out alive.

Nice cliffhanger (though I don't like cliffhangers, so that's not very nice at the same time).

HeartXCrossbones chapter 26 . 5/5/2012
This is awesome! Please update soon!
XxKageTenshixX chapter 25 . 4/30/2012
Awesome! Yugi isn't dead for real...right?

Sincerely,

XxKageTenshixX
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 25 . 4/30/2012
Wow. That was . . . a lot shorter than I expected. But it was still amazing! I'm in awe!

I don't think it's particularly safe that Atem's turned into his Ka beast. I mean, what if he doesn't turn back? And with Yugi currently . . . dead. I dunno.

But they can't be dead and gone-it wouldn't be right. . . . But maybe . . . I dunno.

This gave me more questions than answers. But in light of it all, I'm really interested in seeing what game Atem has in store for Medan.

HeartXCrossbones chapter 25 . 4/29/2012
Please update soon!
HeartXCrossbones chapter 24 . 4/24/2012
Please update soon!
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 24 . 4/24/2012
Again, I apologize for not reviewing all the chapters up to this point, but unlike your drabbles, these are rather long. Instead, I’ll just review this one with as many comments as I can put together for all chapters since the last one I reviewed.

Is it sad that I couldn’t remember what had happened from that last time I read this? It’s kinda depressing to admit out loud, but it’s true. Fortunately, most of it came back to me. Unfortunately, I don’t remember a lot of this from your original NaNo. I think that might be because you didn’t post all of it on your site. But that’s okay.

Man, things have gotten complicated. I feel really bad for everyone—Joey, Seto, the monsters, Atem, Harry, especially Yugi. Medan’s just made a giant mess of everything. But so far, they’ve done the best they can and that’s a really incredible feat.

This last chapter was a whole lot longer than the others. WOW. AND OF ALL THINGS TO HAVE, A CLIFFHANGER WHERE YUGI’S DEAD? HOW NOT NICE! NOOOO!

Great. That’s just great. YOU MUST BRING HIM BACK TO ME! I DEMAND AN UPDATE!

On that note, it’s okay if you don’t have this in Clanverse fanon. Either way, it’s a great story. It could be considered an AU Clanverse side-story, or whatever. I don’t mind. As long as I get an update to erase that horrible cliffhanger.

Many wishes to you and all your stories!

devil101 chapter 23 . 3/13/2012
Good story! Update soon! When in Shadow Treaty is this meant to take place?