Reviews for On Broken Wings
Ryane-Foxx chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Wow. Bravo. Kudos. Anything I can say to show how amazing this story is; I will say it. The emotional element and pure devotion of human expression was so captivating. I was happy, laughing, sad, almost crying; you've done a wonderful play on human reaction to such a tragic experience. Again, amazing story :)
TerryHennings chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
Wow. Just... wow.
JerichoholicAnonymous chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
So happy I found this story! Read it all at once. You have a beautiful style of writing. Loved the plot from beginning to end, congrats on an excellent story! Can't wait to read more of your work.
chloeyuki chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
First of all, congratulations on your great accomplishment. This story is one of my favorite story so I 'll miss John and Randy in this story but at the same time, I can't wait to see what happens to them next!

They might have never said "I love you" to each other, I'm not sure. It's very interesting for me and I think it makes the story more realistic.
Great work! Please keep writing more story.
M.j's place chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Awe what a wonderful ending! I loved this story it was well written and the emotions were so real! I loved it!
ShippingEverything chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Asdfghjkl. The ending was not lame. I loved it! A happy ending. What more can anyone ask for? (:
Brokenspell77 chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Aww, I'm really sad to see this end, but I thought the ending was good. Not lame at all.

This story was so good, I loved them being on the island and then having to deal with their relationship once back in the 'real world'. I'm happy they're going to give their relationship a go. The smut in this chapter was also great.

You did a fantastic job. :)
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
I'm so sad to see this end! :(

However, I understand how sometimes you just need a fic to end and I actually like how you wrapped it up, it felt very realistic.

I can't wait to see what you write next, I hope for more Centon! :)
takers dark lover chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Well I think this was a good ending. Randy admitted that he wanted to be with John. The only thing holding him back was getting custody of his daughter and how he would explain them to her. Good thing John talked him into staying. Great story you did a wonderful job!
BrightAsNight chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
Oh me god! It's over. I can't believe it! I'm really glad this story has a happy ending though. Centon deserves it 3 thank you for sharing such an amazing story with us readers. Hope you write more of stories like this.
Bluestar711 chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
You write really well!

Please update this story!
darjh619edge chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
Oh my god .tnhis end its been a while but update plz
jennylovebunny79 chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
what a cliffhanger! great!... don't leave me hanging forever! "feed me more" ;)
ShippingEverything chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
and then a wild Punk appears! loved Punk in this chapter. c: something tells me this isn't the last we'll be seeing of him. glad Randy finally told him how he was feeling. and he's going to Tampa with John! can't wait to read what happens next.
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
And I can't wait to see where this leads!

I imagine that there will be some sweetness mixed in with some drama!