Reviews for Little Buttons Outtakes
Soni's Angel chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Hey sweetie!

Loved reading this future take! It is so wonderful to know that Edward and Bella had so much success and happiness in their lives. They have showered the children with love and happiness and set a great example for them to aspire too;) It is always so good to hear more from our favorite couple;) While I am sad to know that the next chapter will be the last we get to hear from these wonderful characters, I love that you have given us this extra time to spend with them;) Looking forward to reading that chapter and wishing you and yours a Happy New Year;)
M474 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
ok, that was just previous! moms and their babies. j'adore
asam75 chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Such a lovely, wonderful story (Little Buttons). I liked it so much. Thank you for the outtakes.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
AWWWWW! This chapter is so sweet! I love it.
Lizzie1211 chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
So sweet! Thank you for sharing!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
You're gonna make me cry! That was just... Sweet, amazing, beautiful. Yes. Beautiful :')
CassandraLowery chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Lovely! My guess for the final outtake is the birth of Edward and Isabella's first grandchild.

We'll see...

I just ADORE this story! You're brilliant, of course!

Wishing you a blessed Advent,
Cassandra :)
M474 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
changed my life, that's fo sho! damn
M474 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
gah, these two! will they ever not make me smile and swoon?
Lizzard43 chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
What a sweet, sweet addition to the story. I miss this story and the cast of characters. And I miss sharing ideas with you with these reviews. ;-)

P.s. I especially loved how Edward was so wrapped up in the moment that Emmett had to nudge him. Lol
Soni's Angel chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Hi CL82!

I always get giddy when I see an update for this story in my inbox! As always an awesome update that allows us to see so much more into their wonderful lives;) Edward certainly chose a beautiful way to propose and also the perfect place to do it;) I love that they didn't wait to get married and what a beautiful and simple wedding they had. It was just perfect for the couple that we have grown to love so deeply. The glimpse into the pregnancy and Edward's loving talks with little Gigi was wonderful but his love for his wife and daughter shining through at the birth was priceless. Both Bella and Edward have the HEA that they so richly deserve and will always treasure;) Thank you for sharing this amazing story and couple with us and to think it all started with a loose little button;) I hope you have a wonderful week too and am anxiously waiting to read the next outtake;)
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
This is my favorite LB outtake. It was perfect, just perfect. I couldn't stop sighing and smiling and even sniffing a little through the whole chapter. Oh my God, is this even possible? Can this be real? I mean, we're talking about fiction, but I can't help thinking about these two like they're real people. It makes me so happy.
Everything was so sweet, from the proposal, the wedding, to the pregnancy. Does it get sweeter than this?! If it does, I'm sure gonna turn into a pool of sugar. Lol :')
I'd love to see a little into their life as parents. I bet baby Gigi is a cutie!
Thanks for the amazing work and story. I love it. I'm serious: thank you! :)
Angeldolphin01 chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
AAAWWWW! So sweet. I love it.
tunsia chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Thanks! I loved this story ! It was nice to see them again
CassandraLowery chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Thank you for this lovely chapter! Simply marvelous!

Such a beautiful story!