Reviews for Heal
trunks111 chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
so far, loving it. interesting take
subjectnineteen chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
please continue you are very descriptive and it is awesome to read and the relationship between them seems real
subjectnineteen chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
hey will this story be continued? it is a interesting read i love how you have depicted Fenris and how he cares for Hawke. the honour seems very much like how they would have felt
BioTrance chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Oh wow ok this is really awesome! I really hope you update again! Hawke needs to be saved!
Shini-neko-chan chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Sorry it took me so long to get to this.

You actually made me ignore one of my long-time friends to read this. Shame on you lol

But..thank you for hte update 3 It was certainly a twist I hadn't expected and poor Fenris, so determined to get back. I'll be looking for the next update, both in my email and in tumblr 3
Everything In Its Right Place chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Amazing update! I'm on the edge of my seat. This is fantastic!
Everything In Its Right Place chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
This is a fantastic story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Shini-neko-chan chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
...and once again I'm begging for more. Also...I'm thinking it's Leandra? Since it's post Act 2 (I was bawling today at finishing said act), but it COULD be someone else.

I had a brief drifting thought that perhaps, for once, it was someone closer to Fenris, but who knows ;; Anyway!

I shall wait patiently for more.
Shini-neko-chan chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Please tell me there's more. Pretty please? Or at least that you're working on another part? ;_; I have to know how this turns out.

Now, fangirling aside, well done I didn't want to stop reading :D
Saber Wing chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
You. Must. Update. This. NOW. I'm literally breathless with fear! What a brilliant story. Please continue it!
bryn chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
oh. my. gawd. continue this please its so amazing! I love the idea of this! its so well put together!
Swlover chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
I rarely leave reviews, so please pardon any faux pas on my part.

I very much like your take on the fight with the Arishok and the concern/panic shown by Hawke's companions. Your Fenris "voice" is spot on - for my head!canon Fenris, at least- and I also like your take on the "last resort" everyone is/was willing to use to save Hawke. I have a hope this will not be neatly resolved with a head nod and very little conversation, but, then it seems that would be close to the way the game would resolve the situation. Taking a step away from the convenient wrap-up of the act is something I desperately like about this retelling. I've added it to my bookmarks and wait anxiously for a new update.
paulaH and GJ chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Ohh, that was too short. Hope to see more soon. paulaH
LordAmaranth chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
I really like this story! I love it!
amanda0293 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011