Reviews for Rise of the Phoenix
inbid chapter 20 . 2/23
It was really nice to get back to your story again :)
I do like this new chapter :) and I'm getting more and more curious about how it all is going to end...
And looks like Turok got back to the game, it's getting better and better xD
Somehow it reminds me "The Vegance of Rumina".
Great job :)
Post more ASAP :)
Inbid
Stitch chapter 20 . 2/21
Excellent as always. I often struggle to find the right thing to say, since your writing is always so lyrical and does justice the characters we loved from the show. I am sorry, I didn't post a review from the last chapter, but I hope you know it was good as always. I hope you continue to post more stories about Sinbad and his crew. You definitely have a fan in me!

Thank you for telling your story and for the beautiful way you reunited our favorite characters. I really did love their story.
AFairy88 chapter 20 . 2/21
WOW! A very fitting chapter... Thank you for the update ;)
Trepkos chapter 20 . 2/20
The great chapter, i really like this ending, where this concrete story is ended and the new adventures are waiting for our heroes and our enemies are still somewhere outside prepared to a next encounter.

I like how Maeve informed others about the fact that everything what happened was destined, from her first steps on the board to her return towards them. And although they can not save Dim Dym the same way, they will be continuing with sailing and they will fulfil the Sinbad's old promise. And that Dim Dym knew about all what was destined was really the great move.

By the way, one question. When Firouz asked for the possibility of Dim Dym rescue, i got the idea; it was mentioned in the tv series if Firouz knew him as well as Sinbad and Doubar? i do not remember now.

I really like the talk between Chiara and Sinbad. I like how Maeve gave him her significant look "be attentive, Sinbad" before it. I like the character of Chiara very much; such a mysterious woman and her speech towards Sinbad reminded me the talk between Maeve and Caipra in Double Trouble. And Sinbad was horrified when he found that Turock is alive again, but he believed at the end of the day that they can defeat him, when the crew will stick together.

The end with Rumina and Turock was great. I expected that Turock will not be very pleased her decision to stop fighting, but Rumina was able to recognize that this time their battle had been lost, but it does not mean that she wants to stop their plans for world domination. And the end, it reminded me the Turock's scream "I am alive." from The Vengeance of Rumina so strongly. Poor sailors who had the opportunity to hear him, it had to frighten them to death.

This chapter reminded me the end of the first season so much, it was really great written and great created in your fantasy, you have the great writing talent, i simply love your story from the beginning to the end. One adventure of this crew ended and next adventures are waiting for them at the sea...
Anime Princess chapter 20 . 2/19
whoa, Turok is back and ready to take control of it all on his own time!
I'm glad Sinbad knows he's back.
Does Maeve though? I mean, she felt Turok's resurrection right? Before she fell overboard?
And I'm glad that Chiara is going to be able to act her age at the celebrations!
POST MORE ASAP! Well, you know what I mean,
Firouz/Rongar/Sam
oO Tetisheri Oo chapter 19 . 1/4
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd finally :D :D here I'm ;)
I'm terribly sorry TK, being that awfully late :( really sorry, hope you'll consider it :/

Now, WHAT AN AMAZING CHAPTER this one? I love it totally :)
first i love how Sinbad is acting through all the chp, calm, reassured, happy and satisfied :) now that his love is back ;) love this side of him,
secondly, Maeve/Sinbad moment when she hesitated to follow Chiara was AWESOME ... my favorite through the chp,,,
this and the vision Maeve got about Dimdim all together are my favorites :) :) i love this vision or dream,, and love that the phoenix is the one showing it to her via the stone :D
which reminds me... the stone,, nice change about it... it seemed more like .. being alive :)
for sure, Dermi has a part out there, if not it would be weird,, he should calm his sister,,, but i love how he felt her emotions as if they are his own, nice one,
last but not least... Maeve loyalty and guilt for leaving her master behind even if it was not planned for ... is just so touching, making me falling for her more 3

and i wanna say ... totally love how it was Rongar who took care of her while she was unconscious ... and his concern... i noticed and like it so much,,

now, now how can we forget the white rose? if it wasn't it we couldn't start the adventure from the start :P

wonderful chapter, Tiakisu.. as usual ;) very well done dear :)
SecretsofNelle chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Just discovered your story and I love it! I hope you will continue it :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
The great chapter as the big fan of Maeve i like that this part was centered on her, she feels a little guilty because she was forced to leave Dim Dym behind and she is not sure what exactly happened. And this situation brought her some answers and she realised that Dim Dym knew about her destiny and he realised that she will return to the normal world without him.

I like how you showed the support from the side of Sinbad during this part, without too much emphasis was felt that he was still close to her to help her when she will need it and similarly i like how Dermott encouraged his beloved sister.

The scene where Maeve had the vision was greatly done, she was somewhere between these worlds, unable to communicate with her teacher, she felt the mixture of different feelings and she slowly realized the truth and it brought her the relief.

The reminiscence of the Griffin egg and the first season pleased me very much.

And I love most the scene, where Maeve recalled important events which passed through. Welcome back to your home, my dear.

And that you hid the traces along the way. It is so great, i like the stories where the viewers can find the hidden traces which can help to uncover soming unknown or mysterious which is approaching (i am the big fan of Agatha Christie and her crime stories, especially Poirot) and there is possible to find something similar.
Trepkos chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
Ah, I like this reunion chapter so much.

The part where we find out what happened with Sinbad during the situation in the temple was great. The great description, the uncertainty of Sinbad in an unknown place, his meeting with the phoenix, the realisation that he and Maeve together saved it, i like the scene where Sinbad saw the picture of Maeve in the phoenix and he wanted to touch her, his desperation when the phoenix dissapeared with her.

But the second part, i absolutely love it since the beginning to the end. You described it so beautifully, i felt the atmosphere of the friendship among the crew and the pleasure from the reunion.

The meeting of Sinbad with Maeve was simply fantasic. They both were waiting for this day for such a long time and now it was the reality. So many emotions it brings both of them: the pleasure, the relief, but there were some worries also if it is not only the dream or their eyes did not play some cruel game with them. Their great chemistry was again described there: hesitant approximation to each other, the touches, the simple words which had such profound significance, their proximity which they broke up only hesitantly. Both are tired after the fight of the previous day, but they are for each other again.

The meetings with Doubar and Firouz were also great. I really like how you are decribing the relationship between Maeve and Doubar and the scene where she gave him the promise was so amazing and the scene where Maeve was thinking how much he means for her as well.

I like how you showed that Firouz was a little shy to hug her, it reminded me the Firouz of the first season again, the reminiscence of his image of the inventor also.

And I love the Maeve's thoughts where she was thinking how much it means for her being again among these people whom she likes so much.

And we can find some hints of the involvement of Rongar, Dermott and Bryn in all this case, although there was not their scenes of reunion or the first meeting. At first, it looked that Rongar and Bryn were watching over Maeve during the time where she was unconscious, and according the description not only that Rongar was the first person who found that Maeve is in the temple, but he was probably also the first crewmember who welcomed Maeve back after her awakening. The short connection between Maeve and Dermott was also there and I like how you showed the certain encouragement from the side of Bryn towards Maeve and Sinbad when she enterd to the cabin.

Finally, the Maeve's worries about Dim Dym were great described. On the one hand she wished to return back towards the crew tho whole time but she loves her teacher as he was her own father and thanks to him she survived the Rumina's attack on her in the Sacrifice. So it natural that she feels a little guilty that she is here now and he is still trapped in the another realm. But she was eased a little by Caira and i guess that I will find more in the next chapter.
Trepkos chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
The absolutely fantastic chapter.

The great rise of phoenix, i like how beautifully you decribed the whole scene it was so beautiful and thanks of this great description i was able to see all this beauty before my eyes as if it happened right before me.

The good was not destroyed this night, Sinbad managed to save the phoenix with the help of his beloved witch. Turock did not want to give up it yet and it was shown that Rumina is able to think about things more realistically and that she realized that they lost this fight. It is the interesting phenomenon that she although she is younger she looked more mature in this issue than Turock.

The final part where the crew found Sinbad and Maeve unconscious was really great, the Doubar's suprise and pleasure from the presence of our beautiful Celt (others were undoubtedly pleased as well but we saw this scene from his perpective) and the joy that they are both alright. And you mentioned in the comment in the next chapter (i will be reading it during this week probably) that we will not see the scene of reunition of Maeve with Rongar, but on the other hand it looked that he was the first member of the crew who found that it is our Celt who was lying next to Sinbad which is not so bad compensation.

The great job again, thank you for sharing it with us.
Trepkos chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
The fight of Sinbad against the powerful magic of Rumina and Turock was excellent written, the certain uncertainty of the result of this action and his feelings towards Maeve helped him to continue with his fight. This excellent connection of these two made their relationship even more special than it was before, i simply admire the development of their relatioship ithis story.

I really like how you decribed the behavior of Dermott and Doubar during this situation, when we know that two people who they like so much were the only key for surviving of the good.

Turock and Rumina so closely to the victory, they were really powerful but the good still did not say the last word.
Trepkos chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
I simply like how you described the scene where Sinbad recalls the moments where he was with our beautiful Celt, how he recall all things which he loves in her character. It was written so nicely and i also recalled the moments of their relationship in the tv series during the reading of this part. Despite the effort of his enemies he still is able to maintain this connection with his beloved Celt. Really great.

And the part where Maeve was ready to connect with Sinbad although she realised that it could have been dangerous for her was absolutely fantastic. She was willing to undergo this danger simply because it was her beloved sailor who called her. I really like it, it is so sweet and touching.
AFairy88 chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
Well long time no see, LOL! Welcome back! Please don't stay away so long next time!
Now my review of this chapter, all I can say is: WOW WOW WOW! I absolutely LOVED it!
Keep up the amazing work! That sneaky DimDim always knowing... ;)
mslm chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
I am so glad that you are back and that you did more of a review chapter ;) I totally understand about life getting in the way but just know that we will wait for your next update anxiously! :D
rongarfirouz chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
So DimDim knew his fate after all? He knew of the connection Maeve and Sinbad would have? Did have? I'm reminded of a quote from DimDim...I knew you both before these lives or something like that.
Awesome chapter as always TK.
Love it!
I also live Maeve's uncomprehending hesitancy too. That's so her!