Reviews for Things That Merlin Isn't Allowed To Do
omg this is adorable. i hope it never ends
i just love the whole delerious everyone is in love with merlin universe, its such a utopia of this fandom 3 Awesomely cute story
Nightshade09 chapter 26 . 5/11
i hope this book never ends. is that asking too much? Nah
Nightshade09 chapter 22 . 5/11
Hahaha gosh this is so amazing! so happy i stumbled across it!
SkyBlue24 chapter 21 . 4/4
oh god. all these sexual innuendos. i love them lol
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 22 . 3/19
just finished reading chapter 21, very intriguing, can't wait to read rest.
Zeltyna chapter 24 . 2/28
Hahaha, Gaius humor
Grac3 chapter 40 . 2/3
This was absolutely hilarious! There were so many chapters that I just fell in love with, tbey were so clever. Especially the crossover chapters.
sunvibes chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
OKOK YOU PROBABLY DONT EVEN USE THIS ACCOUNT ANYMORE BUT ITS TWO AM AND IM CRYING AND I NEED TO TELL SOMEONE BC OF HARRY POTTER SJDAJDSJIFD I CANT OK I CANNOT BREATHE ANYMORE DANGIT BYE
Sh3zza chapter 36 . 10/22/2015
Hahahahahaha OMG I've been waiting for someone to bring in Monty Python and the Holy Grail into Merlin. Love it
Guest chapter 28 . 9/13/2015
THIS IS BY FAR MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CHAPTER IN THIS FIC SO FAR. That's saying a lot as I quite like this fic in its entirety. Anyway I love how adorable Merlin is squeeee. Oh and did I mention how HILARIOUS your style is? I love it so much. Reading a chapter a day always makes my day so much better xDD thank you for existing 3
Guest chapter 23 . 9/12/2015
THIS INTIRE FANFICTION WITH ITS 40 CHAPTERS IS MY REASON FOR LIVING
aszeptuch chapter 33 . 8/22/2015
by
Panda chapter 40 . 7/21/2015
I really really loved your story! You wrote it so flawlessly, and it had me laugh from beginning to end. I live these to so much. I just love this story. Thanks for all the work you put into writing it!
EternalFire214 chapter 27 . 6/15/2015
Wow! Okay, I really like this so far. This is hilarious! I love possessive/protective!Arthur and oblivious!Merlin. Great job so far! Very funny and entertaining! (I ended up laughing so hard that my sister thought I was choking). :)