Reviews for Things That Merlin Isn't Allowed To Do
So much M
HandsomeAngel chapter 1 . 3/15
Mon ami, I just read the titles of your chapters and instantly thought, "Oh my god, I HAVE to read this!" They are just the most interesting, awesome ideas I have seen. I mean, seriously, thank you! I am so happy right now and I haven't even started reading them! XD
JCB13 chapter 15 . 2/25
MERLIN'S BEARD! Harry Potter and Doctor Who!
spencer92 chapter 23 . 2/11
hahah omg this chapter is funny and a jealous Arthur is cute !
athena chapter 3 . 1/10
omg this was adorable.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 6 . 1/7
LMFAO, great Kilgharrah a**-holery here, I can just imagine Arthur's irritation. I get the impression that Arthur-Kilgharrah scenes would have been hugely entertaining, so glad to see you explored this angle. This collection is hilarious.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 5 . 1/7
Ah, this was a lot better. You seem to be channelling the old romantic stories where men fought duels to defend the honour of their loved one. This one has a Merthur twist and was hilarious to boot. Very good.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 4 . 1/7
Lots of you fanfiction writers seem to have this desire to make Merlin effeminate and wear dresses. I obviously have yet to join the club, because I can't see Merlin looking good in anything femininne at all. Nevertheless, this was funny as usual. Poor Gwen. Arthur? Definitely on the cider.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 2 . 1/7
This sounds hilarious so far. Arthur is so controlling! I think its cute how Merlin is taken by Gwaine and hums for the day. Look forward to the rest.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 6 . 1/5
Is Kilgarrah a closeted fangirl now?
raindownchaos chapter 40 . 12/27/2013
Oh my God this is hilarious!
Curi chapter 27 . 11/3/2013
Whatcha smokin?
Can I have some?
Mwahaha chapter 24 . 11/3/2013
Gwen and Morgana are evil and devious.
They can be my best friends!
Lala chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Oh dear...
I can't really say anything, but this chapter deserves a review. It was great.
gaiusraisedIbrow chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
Did you just lift a song from Spam-a-lot for Gwaine to sing?