Reviews for Caught
WeLackSanity chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Mmmmmmmmm 33 I wouldn't mind catching them in the act, I'd probably just stay and watch from a distance o3o So hot!
honeyMellon chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Absolutely delicious, mmmm! Good writing :)
tokyoblackbird chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
pooornnnn OwO I APPRECIATED THIS

haha
Meirin618 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
loved the story, and after reading this, i did a total 360 and urged evryone on my facebook page to help out. I totally appreciate this heads up! in this case ignorance is so not bliss... thanks so much for this!
LazyNezumi chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Just saying: I already signed petition even though it affects only U.S. But I guess not too long after other countries will follow...
bubblygirl14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Two words...F %KING AWESOME! Yay!
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Wonderful!

Loved it! I really love the way, Ikkaku is so helpless under Yumichikas administrations, eventhough he likes to believe himself to be the boss. Though quite short, it's wonderfully to the point. This goes to shoe the power a supposed "sub" can have. I also love the picture of a dead sexy Yumichika with just a little Ikkaku-pre-cum glinting on his lips... ;)

Thanks a lot, enjoyed the read.
Ashen Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
/ One of the best PWP pieces I've ever read of Ikkaku/Yumichika. Perfectly captured their relationship dynamics; I think it'd take a mountain exploding to move Ikkaku against his will, and perhaps Yumichika is one of the only people capable of delivering just that much force and persuasion. 3

Hope you write more to this! I'd love to know the ramifications - if any - of their getting caught/overheard. XD
LylyRin chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh God. This fic is awesome.

Pretty much the first time I see Yumichika controlling Ikkaku, and it was haaaawt.

:D