Reviews for Under These Lights
rodstreet chapter 24 . 9/20
Really really enjoy your writing and plots. Please keep it up!
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 8/29
I thought this story was just excellent. The smalltown setting was superbly captured and saved this from being just another sports oriented storyline. It made it so much more. The characterizations were strong and saved this from being just another tragic melodrama, but instead, you were rooting for all the characters. I loved this Bella. I loved all the characters, and genuinely cared about them. I think it is the mark of an excellent writer to take something they are unfamiliar with (sports) and bring it to such heart-stopping life. This is definitely going onto my FAVS. Kudos, and thank you for writing!
APL chapter 31 . 8/27
Reallllllly enjoyed this story, loved the Texas/football setting!
cctwilight chapter 31 . 7/24
This was a great story! Loved it!
bbmassey88 chapter 31 . 12/22/2015
Just finished this amazing story! Loved it!
LAB1 chapter 31 . 11/10/2015
Wow! What a complex story of lies and eventually growing up. She should have written or broken up with Jasper the first thing while he was gone. They deserved all that drama and angst. She was not a good match with Jasper. Love Alice! Alice and Jasper had a much healthier relationship!
Lmx3108 chapter 31 . 11/5/2015
What a beautiful story. I loved it!
kelmoore chapter 31 . 6/19/2015
I just finished reading this wonderful story and wanted to let you know enjoyable it was. It was sad to finish as I wanted it to go on and on! Thanks for sharing with all of us. xo
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 31 . 4/25/2015
Sweetness. Looking forward to readin Alice and Jaspers tale now. Thanks
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 24 . 4/25/2015
Great story for this soon to be empty nester.
SiriuslyPink chapter 16 . 4/2/2015
Technically he didn't steal a cripple's girl since he stole her before the accident...
Cardamoms3 chapter 31 . 3/28/2015
This is such an amazing story with gripping plot and great character development. I also love the way you write dialogue - you really capture the way people actually talk. This is one of my favourite fanfic stories.
debslmac chapter 31 . 2/13/2015
:) Loved this story
Diana996 chapter 31 . 1/11/2015
OMG! Great story! I loved it! Edward is perfect and I love that Bella is not pathetic at all, like I ' ve read in other stories. Wish you wrote smth about the other kids too though.
Anyway, I dont review much but this was a wonderful story so I had to! Congratz!
Ela chapter 31 . 11/10/2014
I love it,your story was beautiful!
I really loved Edward,thank you for writing!
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »