Reviews for Under These Lights
dazzled eyes22 chapter 31 . 7/12
I enjoyed how Bella and Edward fell in love despite their awkward beginning. You created so many interesting well-rounded characters.

It's just sad to see their story rushed to its end to move on to their daughter's relationship with Jax. It felt like Bella's relationship with Charlie was never resolved even after they moved back to town and Emmett and Rosalie got married and quickly disappeared to the background.

Well, I'm off to read Alice's outtake. Thanks for sharing this story.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 30 . 7/11
Glad to see Edward and Bella still happily married and the kids getting older.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 29 . 7/11
Bella and Edward appear quite content in their life with their children back in Dillon. It's great that he wants to buy the golf course, especially since it holds so many memories for them. I'm glad Rosalie and Esme were able to talk Bella into considering it. She made her husband a happy man.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 28 . 7/11
Aww! It sounds like they're nesting in their new apartment. I loved how Vin came into their lives and Bella fell in love with him. Edward is maturing and seems very sure of his decision to walk away from the game. It was nice that the team recognized him for his heart that he gave to the game.

Glad Garrett made it to the pros, but I wonder what that means for Kate and his future.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 27 . 7/10
Alice sounded so unhappy in the beginning. I'm happy that turned around for the better and that Jasper found a job suited for him in New York too.

Drunk Rosalie and Bella were hilarious. It's good Alice took pictures to commemorate the moment before the guys whisked them away.

Well, it looks like Barbara Denali is becoming a permanent fixture in Charlie's life. He really can't be too oblivious about the tension between Bella and Barbara because he did drop her off at Edward's house as she came home from France. I'm surprised he still hasn't addressed the elephant in the room. He can't honestly think Bella will grow to like her and accept her as part of their family.

That dinner with Renee and her beau was such a disaster. Once again, she proves how selfish and uncaring she is as a parent. By the way, Buddy was quite creepy with his leering at Bella and pushing Edward's buttons with that "our" girl. Glad Edward was there to back him off and distract him with talk about football.

It's great that Edward and Bella are moving in together and found a place not far from both schools. They're talking about the future. Loved Edward's talk with Coach too. Their plan for the simple life sounds good to me.

Sorry, the review got so long.
JustARead chapter 24 . 7/9
Growing up
JustARead chapter 23 . 7/9
Woohoo!
JustARead chapter 21 . 7/9
Figured
JustARead chapter 20 . 7/9
Uhhh she ditch out?

Charlie has both cars in for tune ups?
JustARead chapter 19 . 7/9
Hope for jazz
JustARead chapter 18 . 7/9
Nice of jazz
JustARead chapter 17 . 7/9
Ruthless
JustARead chapter 16 . 7/9
Peter hear them before the went to lake?
JustARead chapter 15 . 7/9