Reviews for Fairytale Romance
delete-account-please-6295182 chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Fabulous story I thought it was amazing but I can’t believe I had to stop reading.
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Excellent story I’m sorry to see this super story came to an end.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Fantastic story I thought it was awesome but I can’t believe I had to stop reading.
rachel.r.steiner chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Nice job. It's a little less like the Cinderella story, but it's nice to imagine that they got together sooner.
Thanks for posting it! :)
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
this was really good liked it alot.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
very good really liked it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
wow lol great story!
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Love this story, hope you'll write more just like this.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Great story
golf destination chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Challenge:Perhaps the most basic consideration when choosing destinations and courses is the difficulty level of the courses you're considering. Generally speaking, many fine golf destinations have a variety of courses available, which [ ]louis vuitton bags[/url] will allow golfers of various abilities to enjoy themselves, so this factor may impact [ ]cheap louis vuitton[/url] more which courses you choose rather than which destination you decide , Seasons, and Related Concerns:On the flip side, if you or your group eats, sleeps and plays golf while traveling, assuming the handicap and letter of introduction requirements do not pose a problem, traveling to the U.K. during the summer months can be a golfer's dream, since the sun in that part of the world does not set until as late as 10 or 11 p.m. and rises again by 4 or 5 a.m.

This allows for 36 holes a day, with daylight to spare for other
Season?Many golf travelers [ ]louis vuitton wallet[/url] like to save money by traveling off-season. This [ ]louis vuitton handbags[/url] is a great idea, provided they've thought about the drawbacks as they pertain to them. Some golfers don't mind playing in the rain, heat, or the wind, and their or their companions' age or health is not a factor. For example, prices are down sharply in Florida and Palm Springs during the summer months - for those who can stand the heat (and in the case of Florida, the humidity).
nomoremeangirls chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
that was good i wanna know more chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Loved it!

3 Kammel
hannahhh15 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
this was great :)
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Awesome ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
BookGurl16 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012