Reviews for Unwritten
greeneyesCutie chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
I'm very confused about what happened to Rose ? Did she make it across the void with the demention canon in to London or did it not work at all? Did she fall through a crack instead? You wrote somewhere that she was with her Doctor or The Doctor ( I assume that mean the duplicate) and he faded away? Or was Rose never left with 10.5 because she wasn't at the battle with Devros?
fruitsmoothy chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
You did a great job portraying the characters :) love the way rose was too!
dragoncreators chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
So, maybe Jack saves River from killing the doctor and then bringing him back at the cost of her lives, then she gets to be saved from the computer... Great story! very well put-together and realistic characterization, though i wish the doctor would at least apologise... Keep writing.
bohemian.mind chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
This is fantastic! As someone who never loved the River storyline - when in conjunction with her being the Doctor's wife - this is a great alternative. I have no idea what you changed from the original series, but since it has Rose and Jack in it, I know it is definitely better!

I love how hard and strong (but at the same time, scared) you've made Rose and I love, love, love the Jack/River. River's always been my kind of woman but I've never been able to like her because of that horrible 'love story' between her and the Doctor.

I adore how unapologetic you've made Rose in her use of guns because I've always found the Doctor's views on people using guns a bit arrogant and judgmental. And great on you using that line where the Doctor thinks Rose is totally hot wielding one!

I think you did a great job with Amy and Rory's suspicians regarding Rose because, though I find the stories of Amy getting the Doctor to go back for Rose enjoyable, I believe (even if Rose wasn't this damaged) that - as the Doctor's current companions - they would be a little less welcoming of the Doctor's past, like most companions probably would.

This entire story was very well thought out and written (though I'd suggest dropping most of the 'do nots' and 'will nots' etc. and contracting them instead, as the story is a bit clunky and unwieldy with all them completely written out - we, as a society, don't generally talk that formally anymore).

Well, I'm off to the sequel. Allonsy!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
This was such a great series to read, and I can't wait for the next one
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Wow. Just . . .wow. And I really can't wait to find out what happened to Rose! This was great!
Lacuna Everspring chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
What an awesome story! I just powered through it and I absolutely loved it. Looking forward to seeing more of your work, as I like your style. Good Job!:)
Cardboard Tube Knight chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I gave it my best. The writing is good, but the story didn't interest me. I'm really not fond of Rose to be perfectly honest and the recommendation page that named this story didn't really make it clear what her involvement would be. So I popped over here to check things out. As long as you're having fun with your work, though, have at it!
Clever Lass chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Fascinating beginning to what promises to be an enjoyable saga. Poor Rose! Has she completely lost the memories of the other timeline, then? No wonder she's all hardened and battle-ready now.

LOVE Jack and River together. Awesomeness. Very much enjoyed seeing Jack and Rose working together like... well, like partners. Or family. Would like to see more of that, as well as a romantic reconciliation with Rose and the Doctor, in the future stories (which I haven't even checked to see if you've written the continuations yet!).

I read an interview with John Barrowman and Alex Kingston where they both said they thought River and Jack should get their own spinoff series. Even the actors ship those two characters! It's obvious you're onto a good thing here. Keep it up! :)
samishion chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
... oh, I'm so confused... o.o
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Seriously. Steven Moffat. :P evil horrid thing you both are. ;)
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
...Are you related to Moffat?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
This is really good but I'm sad you left out River correcting The Doctor's driving skills, and their conversation with 'hippie', 'archaeologist'
Becky chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Oo this was fantastic I couldn't stop reading. I really liked that you changed it to jackxriver they seem to be more suited. Great job can't wait to read your other fics :-)
Kara S Thrace chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
This story just made me sad. Rose is so hard. And sad. And angry. Sorry, good story telling, but I didn't like the story at all. Thanks though.