Reviews for Nox Atra
Kitana chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
No offence but I have read so many of this type of fics, it gets boring especially making James a vilain - people keep thinking bad of him since he was a bullie, but honestly he also saved Snape and Snape made just as much if not more mistakes, plus they were kids! Also you rush the story, there is too little explinations- like why did it take them all these years to get Harry back and just now all of a sudden Snape is ok again and he and Lilly went to get Harry.
thewolf74 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Wow. Very good story. I'm happy that Harry's mom is alive. I hope that things go good for Harry and he can be resorted. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
khjgvc chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
interesting story, please continue. is dumbledork stealig from harry? i can't wait for dubledork and redheds bashing ;) will harry be pregnant? maybe multi pregnancy? will harry and lucius marry?
remeyqueen74 chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
Please uupdate this amazing story
SnarryLover91 chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Please please update soon. I really like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
LiAmi chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Please update!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
More pleaseee can't wait for moree!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Pity you didnt continue
StarFireStarter chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
I love the plot line, but I would like to see more character development. It just seems to be rushed, after getting his parents back Harry didnt have any time to get to know them, same with Sirius and Remus and there was no realtionship development between any of thecharacters. Remeber a good story isnt about just telling what happens it all in the details. This story has a lot of potential to grow, I really hope you continue it.
cyiusblack chapter 9 . 3/19/2013