Reviews for Second Chances
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Well that was interesting and different. I have to admit, I don't remember much of the old cartoon, so you did a nice job sucking me into the story anyways and filling some of the gaps.

I liked the whole Avenger conversation. A-Venger, opposite of Venger. It did have a pleasing symmetry to it. And your descriptions were very vivid and poetic in places, especially at the beginning. I can relate to Hank, who felt relieved to have the day over and done with. Excellent one shot!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Interesting. Well done, and slightly sinister. I'm not sure I like this Hank, but I can understand where he's coming from...
D.B. Cooper chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Cool story! Hank turns into Avenger. If I read your story right, Sheila died, thus driving Hank to kill the old Dungeon Master, thus making Eric the new Dungeon Master. Now what happens? Oh, and how did Sheila die?
j3px chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Eric as Dungeon Master. "Day of the Dungeon Master" has always been my #1 episode. But Eric as Dungeon Master this way? Imagining it and Hank's taking of a life feels like putting on a cold blanket. It will eventually feel right, but in the meanwhile...